Remarried Empress - Ch. 60

I NEED THE DIVORCE CHAPTER SO BAD

What chapter is the divorce chapter? I'm finna make a whole entire countdown for this shit.

Much gratitude to all you beautiful people from Majesty Heart! 😍😘 Thanks for your hard work for this mass release! Please don't forget to take care of yourselves and I hope you thoroughly enjoy your 2 week break! So excited for the divorce! ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

Haha this guy really think that the empress will come back to him after 2 years. Can't wait to see the divorce scene, where his plan will fail as soon as it started with Navier and Heinley announcing their wedding :D

The fact he's so confident that she'll AGREE to remarry him after the shit he's about to pull. YOU ALREASY ACCUSED HER OF NOT LOVING YOU YOU ABSOLUTE ASSHOLE.

Honestly even if she didn't remarry the prince, after a betrayal like that, our lovely queen has too much pride. You'd be screwed and your brat of "wife" would die from stress bc she's not capable of so much responsibility.

He's got some big brass ones....

So I stopped at 51, should I read it now? or do I need my high blood medicine near me? Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
cmon, we just need to reach the ball scene when she gets divorces and remmaries on the spot, just a lil bit more please

How is this guy even an emperor??? Like seriously this type of bs wouldn't even be a thought in the royal setting. The court could revolt and the emperor would lose his power because of this idiocies. Can't wait for him to have that revelation that he fudged up big time.
The kid isn't his and he's the one who'd actually steril. He also starts acting like jealous ahol when Navier announced she was gonna remarried Heinze and tried to keep them from leaving the country. This idiot actually though that he could continue his "relationship" with Navier after divorcing and force her to help trashta with empress duties until the kid was born and then divorce her to get back with navier (I think that was his logic)

Omg what a self-entitled bastard. I can't wait for the divorce scene already so we can move on from this idiot 😤

Day 14 of:
Me checking the comments without reading the chapter because I'm planning to binge everything, once the divorce chapter is released, or else I'll bust a vein due to rising blood pressure.

💁‍♀️

Thanks for the release of so many chapters... I still dont like this bastard emperor.... If he wants the empress keep her and start showing feelings for her then mf ..... Soooon we will see the divorcement and the face of the emperor will be amazing

hehehe sooOOON. cant wait for the Emperor
to find out HES the one sterile when Naviar winds up pregnant from her new marriage. Then Trashta is made to have a paternity test and WHOMP WHOMP baby isnt his its Alans LMAO

someone... someone just kill him before my blood boils over
I read this in the novel and heck how is this guy even an emperor
just went back to the first few chapters of the preview of the divorce to lower my stress and blood boiling XD

Ok I’m totally fine with this coz he’s with trashta.
The emperor is basically abandoning his legal wife, banishing one of the aristocrat house behind him.
Great great. He’s not the smartest king yo, if he really need a child n think his wife is infertile he should have gotten a different concubine from a better house to bare him a child. Y rashta? She’s a slave yo with no backing power.
He thinks navier is some kind of thing can throw n take back. The heck yo. She’s an attractive n intelligent woman. She doesn’t need a man, especially not one who thinks he can just treat her like a piece of rug.
This is totally in fAvor of the enemy kingdom.
They can take the loyalty of the banished aristocrat. Who cares about soveissomthing whatever his name is. Miahaha.

Fuck asssssssssssss !!!! That stupid fuck got syphilis from trashta and it his his fucking brain

Users who are viewing this thread