Remarried Empress - Ch. 60

This is the series I read to get angry at fictional characters. Every chapter never fails to raise my blood pressure

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I think rashta is just naive of high society. She herself isn't that bad since she just wants to protect herself and her children. The real asshole here is sovieshit.

@niconicoknee I would have agreed. If she didn’t peek at the empress several times after instigating an argument and cry on the chest of the emperor. It’s high key bitch moves she’s making. She’s power hungry, money hungry, overly jealous, manipulative, doesn’t actually love the emperor, unapologetic, completely inconsiderate and selfish. She is not just naive but malicious and manipulative at times to gain an advantage. So even when the empress made the comment to that red hair girl “I hope that you will call me big sister one day” and she flinched, I almost sympathized until I remembered how she intentionally tried using sympathy to push her agenda.

@howalonnie I agree with a lot of what you've said in regards to Rashta and the world of Remarried Empress, though I would also say that I'm primarily on team Navier because she's a better-written character. I've mentioned before that if the narrative was behind Rashta we'd all be supporting her over Navier because she's the underdog in this situation, and I still think that's the case (though probably she'd still have to be written better). One thing I did want to add was a point against people who keep talking about how Rashta is bad because she's so selfish and doesn't care about the others around her - and that point is why should she? It's extremely difficult to go through all the suffering Rashta has and come out as a person who is still selfless and caring of those around them. Of course, we often love to read about selfless heroes who go through suffering and come out stronger, but her reactions to protect herself are not unrealistic and so they don't make me hate her. Not even to mention the fact that Rashta doesn't have the world experience to see the Empire as a place with so many people - her world has always been incredibly small, and unlike Navier, she was not raised to keep the empire's people in mind. In all, I agree that I wish the narrative would set up Sovetshu as the bad guy and let Rashta and Navier develop as people without forcing them into a binary dynamic of villain/hero.

On the other hand, I don't think the people who support Navier are awful people who support slavery, misogyny, and classism just because they like her and dislike Rashta - what people like to read about does not match what they find acceptable in the real world.

"I am thinking of divorce"

Only took 60 chapters to get somewhere. I was beginning to wonder if the title would ever return to chapter 1.

This, everyone... is actually a real type of man.

He is unsatisfied with how capablehiswith is and can't depend more on him, he feels that he is lesser as a man. So in order to feel better with himself he brings a woman who has no one but him. He is infatuated, but clearly he lovesthe empress. So he tries to makeher jealous. He is so sure that she is jealous that he is even willing to use this lame divorce trick.

Thing is. He was corret,he is WAY WAY LESSER than her. Unfortunaly there's no way a woman like our empress will be jealous of a man who disappointed her so much. And if it wasn't that she was raised to be a responsible woman, thinking about everyone else before herself, she would have gone out of this wedding a long time ago.

I honestly hate this type of man. They are already unbearable when they have no power at all. When they have it (like an emperor), ugh. Nauseating.

the audacity of this man, no, insect.
where is the pesticide when we need it??

its so strange how he reasons . Tho I guess it is textbook trash "I want to have both". Been interesting to see the apparent attachment he has over the empress and his fading infatuation with trashta, but still wants his child. Those jealousy chapters awhile back really did an impact.

I would love to see the development of rashta realizing he actually doesn't have faith in her as a ruler and actually finds her expendable

I still feel bad for both women. Rashta had a way too hard time, her motivation is understandable. The king is an idiot tho.

Is this man right in the head!??! What is this stupid plan of his?? Wsit does he really think the EMPRESS this perfect intelligent woman would not get proposals from other men?? Is he BLIND?? He legit already saw 2 men in love with her... and WHAT makes him think the empress will marry him again after 2 years??!?! Tf??
Anyways FINALLY THE DIVORCE IS COMING IM SO HAPPY

This man is the trash at the bottom of the pile, like waaaaaaay below. He is the trashiest character in this whole series. THE AUDACITY. I just wanna bitch slap him into the afterlife.
Navier dear, I'm looking forward to your divorce. And poor rashta is gonna get stuck with this crappy man who is the lowest of lows.

wow....we knew the emperor was scum....but seriously it would have been better that he was just besotted with Rashta(for this once she deserves kindness) instead of being this manipulative breeder bastard....he doesn't even deserve Rashta ....

Users who are viewing this thread