Remarried Empress - Ch. 60

@SaikaIT12 for me it's
because she's a white lotus.... She ruined that duchess life with her rumor or w.e she's not pitiful at all. Being pitiful is part of her trick lol there's many more reason but I'm not here to.change your mind lol

Can someone tell me why the babies name is I am in the webtoon but ahn in this also why is the trovi family troby and why is loteschu called roteschu

@SaikaIT12 annoying is an understatement. I get your point and well, I can't say I wouldn't act the same in terms of doing as much as I could to help myself but so much of this started because she was greedy and self-absorbed. Navier was obviously intending to not bother with her and the emperor's affairs and she pushed it, repeatedly. Everything is just spiraling out of control and she's the start. I can't feel anything for her when she's handled everything so naively.

Soveishu is a professional trash. He's really good at being a trash. Acts like a trash. Thinks like a trash. Exists like a trash. His trashness is indeed out of this world! But thanks to that, we're now going to see the divorce and hopefully see Navier be truly happy.

Thank you for the releases. I'm sorry, but isn't it being obviously MTLed? Some parts don't make sense. Korean has hidden subjects so some parts it should be "you" instead of "I" or even "we", and a brief understanding of the story could have fixed it. I'd rather it be slowly translated than quickly MTLed. The "Jim" part proved it. "Jim" is actually an old Korean form of "I". So when the emperor said "Don't contradict Jim's words" it was actually "Don't contradict MY words". Also "Jim will take care of Rashta" is "I will take care of Rashta".

i hate how he said that he won't take care of the child that isn't his own but he wants the empress to do that to his child with trashta

and please continue to be dumb and dumber as the story progress so the divorce chapter will come 💖

"I will reinstate the Empress."

LOL Would she even go back after all the humiliation? He's so deluded.

"The empress is infertile."

LOL Would be even more hilarious if she married Heinley and got a baby!

You don’t want to raise a child that’s not your own, but you FORCED the empress to acknowledge your child with trashta. Lmao sovieshit you’re a f clown 🤡

@saikalt12 there are other better ways to improve your life. Ruining people’ lives like what she did to that Duchess (forgot her name) and sprouting lies about the empress — so much so that it gives Navier a bad name — to gain favors from others are not it. She’s simply an awful and manipulative person. She deserves the hate.

LMFAO! So he was planning to remarry her but too bad she found someone else so he ends up stuck with Trashta! How dumb is the emperor?! He really thinks no one would be interested in Navier wants he divorces her and then he’ll just be able to scoop her back up?!

AHHHH YO HEINLEY WYA!! also it kinda all works out, if Koshar is banished, then he can just go to the western kingdom with Navier and Heinley hehe

How dumb is the emperor? Honestly, how are we supposed to believe he's a fit ruler when he just makes dumb decisions?
And he thinks it's a good idea to plan something that involves divorcing the empress and then reinstate her, without telling her about it? It sure seems like a great idea, keeping the person in the center of it all in the dark.

What a dumb decision. Does he really thinks that Thrashta will let that happen to make her go down of being an Empress? Even you put those things it will not help because I'm sure Thrashta will have a way to not that happen.
Another dumb thing is that Sovieshu didn't thought what will be Navier's thinking will be. He didn't even let Navier know his plans.
Well, Thrashta will become a slave again, a war slave that is.

Users who are viewing this thread