Remarried Empress - Ch. 60

Thanks for the mass release <3, this was a wild (and trashy 😆) trip! Can't wait to see what happens!

Trashta deserves all of what she gets later on. The trash emperor as well. 😡😡

That Emperor is trash.
I can't see what he could do to make him deserving of the Empress.
The Empress needs to go to BirdmanQueen.

It is a weird story that makes you root for the ruling class over an escape slave doing her best to survive.
This idea that she should not aspire to more is a classist stay in your (lower) place and don't challenge the status quo piece of crap.

Instead of condemning her actions we should be questioning the system that made those her only options.

Yet a good story can have you rooting for the Devil.

So yeah, I'm rooting for the Empress and Birdman.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translations, enjoy your well deserved holiday.
cant wait for empress to be released from this clown fiesta

He wants to divorce Navier so Trashta's kid can become royal after 1 year, then ppl will see she's trash at being empress, then he'll make Navier empress again after divorcing and disgracing her, and making Trashta join a trash family to keep the peace? He is legit the worst bruh. Why is he like this? I hate Trashta but he's the emperor that acts like he's God and everyone will follow his whims. Cnat wait for the divorce but knowing he intends for it to be a ruse sours it a bit. Can't wait for Henley to see the news and swoop in 0.0001 seconds later with a whole ceremony at the ready 😂 as usual, eat shit trashta, eat shit ovishit, and thank you guys for the huge update!

The emperor is making little sense to me lol. If what I'm assuming and what other people are assuming is correct, the emperor seems to be in love with Navier... what I don't understand is why didn't he try to nurture their relationship - which seemed like very good and close friendship into romance? Also, of course she's going to stay professional as empress, he scorned her for any hint of jealousy (if it was jealousy or not) which definitely would not help their relationship, even their friendship. Also, I could understand why he would turn to rashta for comfort (which is still dumb because he could have tried wooing her, and this comfort thing would be from a different pov) but he seemed attracted to her physical appearance in the beginning? this emperor is very confusing 🤔

Thank you for the mass release and your end of chapter notes are always a delight! Looking forward to the divorce with y'all! And omg that fanart 😍

Thank you for the mass release. That dickhead is trash through and trough. He is no better than that R named bitch.

Just read ch 157
but really, fuck that trashperor! He was the reason as why the Empress is infertile!

Users who are viewing this thread