Remarried Empress - Ch. 60

Thank you for the update.
1, glad the divorce is soon.
2. It does seem that the Emperor has a head on his shoulders.
3. Too bad he isn't smart enough to include the empress on his plan.

@Ri_Lilium He want's the queens love and trust, but doesnt give the same in return. sadly this happens irl too. Trust is important.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO BABY ITS DIVORCING TIME GOD DAMN I CANT WAIT TY FOR THE BIG RELEASE AND KEEP UP TYE GOOD WORK MAJESTY NAVIER FOR PERESIDENT WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Why does the Emperor assume that Navier is infertile? Is it because she didn't bear any child since they've gotten married or did I miss something?

Finally, after 60 (well, its more like 59 but whatever) chapter, the divorce is finally on the horizon.

Omg the divorce is finally happening! I can't wait for Navier to be rid of this trash 🤧
I knew he was an obnoxious arrogant dumbass but I think he would be THIS dumb...and lol at his confidence that Navier would come crawling back to him after how he's been treating her...dream on, you fucking idiot. You and trashta deserve each other.

Me finding chapter 52 : yaaay new chapteeer :D
Me finding there's also 53 : is it christmas?
Me through 54 to 60: omg omg kyaaaaaa thaaaank youuuuuuu
That was thrilliing thank you so much.
Also unpopular opinion, I don't despise Sovieshu, he is a narcissit for sure, but he's attitude is pretty typical for renaissance time especially for a monarque. I also realized in this last chapter that he actually loves navier in his own way, but he's a little torn between the idea that he must have an heir, to secure his country and the fact that he still wants navier as his empress. Having one or many concubines or mistresses was really just the norm back then, and since he believe Rashta is pregnant with his child he would obviously come to the conclusion that Navier is infertile. The way he does things is of course despicable and this kind of man in this day and time is also despicable but in the context I have a little sympathy for him that last exactly 2 seconds because everytime he opens his mouth I'm just shocked at his audacity.

OOOO, IM EAGERLY WAITING TO SEE SOVIESHIT'S FACE WHEN NAVIER GOES "Im fine with the divorce but under one condition: I get to remarry".
HIS WHOLE STUPID PLAN GOES UP IN THE AIR.

Karma is a bitch, my disgusting trash couple. And it's gonna bite your asses. :)

AHHHHHH ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay the emperor says Navier is infertile but please what if once she remarries Heinley and she immediately gets pregnant??? Itd be a blow to that sh1tty husband >_<
I just want our FL to be happy (and the emperor and trashta to be unhappy 🤧)
Thank you so much for the mass update!

Thanks so much for the mass update ! Love you guys!

Oh and by the way, my mom couldn't get pregnant for a long time (years) and suddenly, bam, twins^^ so i wouldn't be surprised if she got babies with our lovely prince instead of with that trash^^

Thanks for your hard work 🥰 and enjoy the well deserved break!

RAWS are up to chapter 71 if you're interested and after scrolling through didn't see it to the point of first chapters but it's sooooo close 😍

This guy really thinks he can just do whatever he wants - and what makes him say Rashta knows her place? Does this man not have eyes?? I know, silly question.

Finally we are getting to "the remarried Empress" part. Divorce and be happy with your new king already

Users who are viewing this thread