Remarried Empress - Ch. 62

@Faryshta Yep, but my guess is that it will be more like that :

1)Divorce empress
2)Empress marry Heinley
3)Sovieshu Pikachu face
4)All of us : LMAO
5)Sovieshu has to manage his empire all alone since Trashta is too dumb to take Navier's role, and regret his decision to divorce Navier for the stupid Trashta
6)Heinley conquer Sovieshu's empire that was weakened
7)Sovieshu lose
8)Heinley and Navier are now emperor and empress of a new, big, powerful and unified empire
9)Sovieshu lost everything. He's either killed/banished/emprisonned and for the rest of his live curse the day when he thought that divorcing Navier for Trashta was a genius plan, Rashta is either killed or back to slavery, their kid is send to an orphanage or a foster family
10)Heinley and Navier live happily and have many kids.

Double-page supporter
Ahhhhhh, any ETA when the next chapt is released? I can't wait any longer to see that turd finally gets what he deserves

If ShoveIt would have just had a proper conversation with Navier this would be a boring story lol

Serotonin from these two. I can’t express how much i love them. CANT WAIT FOR THE DIVORCE AAaweee!!🥰🥰

like seriously all the emperor do is rastha (i don’t care if I spell her name wrong 😑 ) like my guys shut the front door like we get it but damm,every time you open your mouth some stupid shit is about to come out ,like boy PlEaSe ByE 😽.You giving me IGNNORANT,im blind as fuck VIBEE. like I need to come myself down because im wasting my time roasting someone who is irrelevant....yep I say whaT I Said.

and sowwy for cursing but this character piss me Offfff aaaaaah.. sooo yeah I finish talking so yeah mwah 😗 emperor see yo ass in the next chapter.Like he be acting dumb.

PEACE im out ✌🏾.

Heinly omg!! divorce is not far off i read the raws its not far but it will be a roller coaster to get there

Group Leader
We’re gonna reach the scene from ch1 soon! I can’t wait to see that scene redone!

I swear those poison cookies must have made him retarded as well as sterile.

Ahhh every chapter I read I get more frustrated for the empress but I seriously love this series so much!! Also Heinly looked so good I’m excited for the next chapter!!! Thank you for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread