Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Lolol
He's so stupid.. Stupidshoe I can't even
Many thanks

She didn't even flirt bruh. You're the one with a lover, why are you getting jealous when she's clearly just being a reasonable host to the diplomatic guests unlike you

you pathetic, little man, don't have no friends, any family and you aren't a man (?) even rats wouldn't eat such garbage like you and boi, even the lord won't forgive you now.

WTF HIS IS THE ONE WITH A LOVER AND HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY "ARE FOREIGNERS YOUR TYPE" ?!😡
I WISH I COULD TELL HIM THIS "SO IS TRASH YOUR NEW TASTE SHOCKERS AND I THOUGHT RASHTA WAS HORRIBLE, NEVER-MIND IT'S JUST YOU BEING AN A** HOLE AND AND AN IDIOT"

Dex-chan lover
Seriously!? Is the emperor who is known to have a lover besides him all the time and neglects the queen jealous of her having a friendly conversation with that man?

Go die in the gutter!

I can't wait for him to be cockblocked by her and the prince later on as seen in the beginning flashback.

Heinley's friend is finna start some SHIT we ain't ready for. Also that growass walking piece of trash needs to YEET himself off a cliff.

Does this emperor have dryer lint for brains? She's already doing all the heavy lifting for diplomacy and kingdom duties, not to mention putting up with the humiliation and presence of a lover who insists on acting like her equal, and he still wants to pick a fight with her? Selfish and disgusting hypocrite. Actually worse, because she's not even doing the same as him, she's been completely innocent. So apparently humiliating and scolding her isn't enough, now he's gotta slander her too? If he's hoping that behaving like this will stimulate her to show affection for him he must be so stupid that it's a miracle he has enough brains to keep himself breathing.

Users who are viewing this thread