Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

No matter how many times she refers to herself in the third pronoun, i can’t get use to it... so freaking cringy

Fed-Kun's army
Ayyy, sneaky ass, shit stirring Duke Elegy is here! I wonder if y'all will hate him as much as the Emperor...? But tbh, I still don't clearly know what his objective is...

I hope when this end is doesn't just stop at her getting remarried. We know from the title it's gonna happen at some point, but if it just ends there I'm gonna be disappointed.

That meme at the end killed me (ノ>▽<。)ノ
Also Duke Elgy (elegy?) is so much more handsome than what I imagined inside of my head reading the LN

I feel like literally every chapter leaves me infuriated but I love the story so much. The story moves so slowing at this rate by the time we reach what happens in chap 1, we'll probably be bout 60 chaps in......on another note thinking about chap 1 where dumbass emperor actually leaves FL is making my blood boil like sometimes I think maybe he's not THAT bad but actually KNOWING he still strung by the thumb by trashta actually hurt, poor country is bound for failure being lead by an idiot

@Warmchai00 pls spoil for mee, can we trust him??? the suggestion he made to trasta makes me feel like she gonna throw FL under the bus and start a rumour or something

Users who are viewing this thread