Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

😂oh my gaawwd. i was furious at the ending. but the unity of people in the comments gave me a chuckle. if the readers are to be transmigrated in this manhwa, then we'll soon see trashoe and assking into the gutter. 😂

What I love is that idiot didn't care about trash talking to a foreigner all day and spend time with him. But the empress have a business talk and he gets all angry.

I read some of the novel not all of it but I really hope
Trashta ends up getting pregnant from her ex and Trashhoe turns out to be infertile. Then Queen gets pregnant from Heinly.. It’s a beautiful scenario I hope is a fact..

Aggregator gang
YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS OMG HE'S SUCH TRASH I DIDN'T THINK HE COULD GET ANY WORSE IS THIS AKJEFNWKJFEWKN IS THIS REAL LMFAO AM I LIVING IN REALITY

Trashta talking like a retarded baby and being rebuffed by Heinley, he sees right through you BITCH!
I can't with Stupidshoe, this goddamn hypocrite cheater! Reading the novel, I feel happy knowing his misery after the divorce, can't wait to see it illustrated~

Stupidshoe is being an ass again. Did he really think guilt-tripping her for something she had no control of is her fault in the end!?

THOSE ***HOLES PLAYING VICTIMS AGAIN WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM???
(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\
CAN I CHOKE THEM

THIS FUCJING WHOREEEE SOMEONE SHOOT HIM. SHOOT HIM. SHOOT HIM. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU. THIS MOTHER FUCKER SAYS SHES A BAD WIFE AND THEN SLEEPS WITH TRASH THAT ACTS 4 AND THEN GETS MAD WHEN SHE IS DOING THE JOB THAT HE INCAPABLE OF DOING. FUCK IFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK IFF. FUCK OFFFFGGFGFFFFFF

well foreigners are better than you trashperor :) and honestly u cant say much when FUCKING TRASHTA IS YOUR TYPE?????? 🤡 thank you for the update! cant wait for our beloved empress to remarry 🥰

Oh my god someone stab that bastard. And kick the ass of the new guy. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Someone needs a beating. Please... idc if it’s out of plot. JUST KICK AND PUNCH THIS MOFO UNTIL HE’S NOT BREATHING.

Users who are viewing this thread