Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
(Hhmmmm) And now we wait.😩🙃 Thanks for the update😄

No, stupidhoe, her type is not "foreigner" but "smart". Go see yourself out. Take out the trash(ta) while you're at it.

😎

@teruhashiclone

Did she ever clearly show her desire to get rid of the queen? She always tries to be somewhere close to emperor and to show that she can fight the queen if needed. I feel like that way she is trying to protect her positions. Rashta is annoying a.f., but I am wondering how much of it is actually out of desperation and how much from simply being evil. Let's see if she will cross the line in future

All yall defending trashta need to reread the first chapter.

Our empress accepts divorce n the trash smiles like a trashtahoebag, its what shes been aiming for, the crown.

such a fucking hypocrite

also, I really didn't expect to see papa franku on mangadex. I heard he makes music tho nowadays?

@xsweetmex I think she didn't. At first, she escaped because she wanted freedom. Then she met the king and slowly took a liking to power - which is very different to what she's used to.
I think at first she would have been happy being the lover so long she had most of the attention and felt safe. Her former master was the one who informed her that her situation is nothing like stable and then she slowly learns the game of how to stay in power and secure it.
I think she will become more and more greedy and spoilt as she takes more power and learns how to use it until she becomes what we saw on the first chapter.
Which is why I think its a great character development, because when you don't expect anything from life you can't be greedy, but when you can take what you want, then other colours of your personality may arise, which is when we see the BIG difference between her and the FL.

Ergy is finally here!
I wonder why he helped Rashta..... Even though I've read the novel, I still can't figure it out 😅

I can’t fault that duke for not knowing plus only seeing a woman get disrespected and then helping her put but dang does it just make me hate Trashta with a burning passion.

I bet the trash prince thinks of the empress as his property that he can choose to abandon but also keep it in a box to keep from others from stealing. Their beautiful childhood memories are such a waste to have him grow up to be this dumb.

Everyone trying to show sympathy to Rashta, you need to stop if you have not read the novel yet her true character is so blatant and disgusting the Duke Ergy is helping her to, I advise you to read the novel then come back and re-read the manhua,and also Rashta does smile when they do get a divorce, in the novel it explains why

Double-page supporter
@rougeblush can you spoil the reason for me? I've read spoilers about trashoe and his shitty behaviour and mindset butive not heard about What you mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread