Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Whenever I see sovie being a little shit, I remember his soon to be liters of tears haha

Also damn I loved how much manlier ergy is in the novel but I guess he looks more like a womanizer that he should be in the manhwa

What the fuck is his problem? He can go frolicking around and ruin the entire empire's reputation just because of ONE concubine and disregard the empress whenever he sees fit, but if she were to have a mere conversation wtith another man, he has fuckibg problem? this fucking bitchass MOTHERFUCKER I swear to fuckinG GOD
Also @Aniryu BWAHHAHAHA DAAAAAAAMN NICE ONE.

Im literally just waiting till we reach the point where she dumps him and we end up at the beginning of all this. God that emperor and trashta are annoying me terribly. Can't wait to see them fall into ruin like they deserve😒

Thanks for the chapter tho

Supporter
... Did he just go crazy? She speak to someone aftr a meeting and he ask this sh*t?

Okey, then my question to the stupid emperor is: Are crazy manipulative white lotus your thing?

Group Leader
Have you heard, your majesty? People say slaves are your type. Mwhahaha

Grrrrrrrrr, I suddenly need to take some high blood pressure meds. Trashta is not one to talk about moralities of relationships of all things! Duchess Tuvania is a saint next to her!

@TienYL You should sooo check out the LN on word excerpt !

SPOILER like big one maybe

From what I’ve read so far, Duke Elgy is using Trashta for his own benefit towards an even bigger goal with Heinly (the plan was waging war between Sovieshit’s country and Heinly’s country, using Trashta as a shield for the Empress, and taking the Empress hostage so Heinly can marry her or something??)
If you’re wondering does he ever openly side with the Empress? Answer is No from what I remember. He’s more often than not mingling with Trashta and helping her out to gain her trust. But I haven’t read too far since the quality translations have been put to a halt. I’m only at the part where they FINALLY divorce jfc.

I hope that response satisfies you !!

@Trezcast
Lmao, are you sure you haven't read the spoilers?

@nerdy01
I think as more information comes out you might find Rashta less sympathetic. Not sure how well the manga will explain what was up with Rashta previously with her former owner.

Whether she was raped or not:
She wasn't

The thing is, is that if she had left it at being a concubine and keeping to her own space and not bothering the Empress or constantly crying that she was bullied, I feel most people would be sympathetic. The thing is, she managed, as a slave, to rise to the position of concubine, and wasn't satisfied with just that. She instead started to compete with the Empress who is the second most powerful in the kingdom simply because she has the backing of the Emperor.

Considering that she started from the position of a slave, I would think that she would know better than to grab and pull on unfamiliar nobles' clothing much less the Empress' dress. Despite serving nobles, she hasn't learned proper manners in how to treat nobles, which might tell you something about her background.

Either she was in a position where she never had to see or interact with nobles, or she was in a position where she didn't need to learn proper etiquette in dealing with nobles despite interacting with nobles. That includes interacting with nobles in the household she was in.

Considering that she interacted with nobles in the household she stayed at, it seems that she did not need to learn etiquette in respect to interacting with nobles, and that she was not punished for lack of manners when interacting with nobles. There aren't that many ways that could come about, and one of them includes having a protector of some sort with enough strength to protect her from people in that household.

She certainly has some sympathetic points, the problem is that a lot of the sympathy she could garner goes away more the more you get to know her and hear her thoughts.

For me, the one I like the least is Soveishu though. If he got upset at her or chastisted her at all, she'd probably step back. Instead he silently encourages her to continue making the Empress into an enemy because any time she and the Empress clash, the Emperor goes and scolds the Empress for being cold, cruel and unfeeling no matter what Rashta does.

@Atrius Do you read the novel. I find it extremely interesting you said
[It] doesn't mean she's justified in trying to drag others into her mire.

Please don't tell me that he's jealous.. Please. Because that asshole doesn't have a right to!

Can I kill the emperor..? Please.

@ chronos5884 😳 who so it’s true?
I read up until she remarried then got bored
I guess after reading the manga and knowing this fact I’m a bit excited to continue the novel now

Do you read the novel. I find it extremely interesting you said
@chronos5884 I haven't read the novel, nor any spoilers.

It's simply the impression I get from her actions. She isn't rising to her new found status, she's simply dragging others down. And honestly? I can't see it as anything but intentional on her part. It seems like she is intelligent even if she isn't smart, i.e. has no learning. She recognizes the position she is in and uses to full advantage the fact that Soveishu absolutly supports her.

If she weren't greedy she could quite simply acclimate to her new status. But doing that would take a longer period of time and wouldn't give her the strongest position in the palace. She probably can't beat the Empress with regular palace politics, so she's recognizes and uses an alternative method. Namely, using Soveishu and her apparant ignorance to get away with absurd actions.

I agree with your point that Soveishu is in the most wrong here.

Users who are viewing this thread