Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Emperor you-- your unbelievable!

You brought a mistress.

Hated and humiliated your Empress.

Now angry because of how popular your Empress is to other men?

You also don't deserve a badass quality of an Empress when you totally deserve a TRASH(ta).

And it's even more illogical and how undeserving you are to become the Emperor.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

The day you cry and the day you'll regret everything will be the happiest day of my life. Like, literally.๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

i think it's pretty obvious but i think kafman's statement to her about the bowl thing was him trying to express sympathy toward her rather than her assumption that it was mockery. given how he acts he seems to think highly of her (and probably thinks she is wasted on the emperor)

Dex-chan lover
BITCH BITCH!!! This is just like death is the only ending! You dont want her and dont treat her right, but you hate it if someone else does??? Fk you!!!! Empress may be your empress, but she isnt your toy!

Double-page supporter
Can I be a foreigner and join our Lady and Savior Empress Navier too ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ imagine being lumped with Heinley AND KAFMAN WHOOO

Dex-chan lover
Is Heinly's friend an ass or a really good actor? I hope he's a really good actor, but his probably an ass.

If those two dumbasses can just have their mouth shut permanently I think all the issues will be solved.

can she PLEASE for the love of god stop referring to herself in 3rd person I am losing my mind here

Dex-chan lover
Oh god my blood pressure. Literally kill yourself emperor. No one will miss you.

Users who are viewing this thread