Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Ughhh someone get that emperor out of here. He has no right to be jealous when he's the one who has a concubine 🙄

emperor really out here like "you're telling me being a bipolar simp/asshole doesn't make every woman swoon??"

Aggregator gang
Oh look, it's best wingman Elgy. He's hotter than I expected kekekekeke

Goooooddd slowly die of your slowly arousing jealousy, you'll see soon soon then you'll die and will be eaten then die again muwwwaaaghhgahaahahahsha

I swear, I always look forward to the end meme 🤣

Thanks for the chapter!

Actually, I am wondering how much do we actually have a right to judge or hate on Rashta. From what we know she was literally a slave, she doesn't have any education and her child was stolen from her (or even killed). I am nearly sure, her previous owner raped her. To say it shortly, her life was absolute shit with no rightful way out. The Emperor was her only ticket to get out of.
Just about anyone who wants to live would have probably done the same. The only time we can't fully justify her actions is when she is hitting on Hailey. Even here, we can say that the emperor would probably have a change of heart and toss her - so, as to not get back to her previous lifestyle, she needs a plan B.

Just because her life was terrible doesn't mean she's justified in trying to drag others into her mire.

Her actions are completely unsuited for the society she's found herself in. She ignores the customs because she knows she has the fucktard's favor. We, as readers, have already witnessed that she isn't inoccent. She knows what she's capable of and is using that to her advantage. To pretend she's justified in any manner is rather ridiculous. She's already shown how trashy she is under that innocent guise.

It'd be one thing if she found the fucktard's favor and then grew accustomed to her elevated station. But no, she isn't making an effort to do that, instead she acts like a child and uses the fucktard to get what she wants while still not learning the ins and outs of the court.

@nerdy01 tbh if rashta had been satisfied with being the emperor's concubine and left navier alone, I wouldn't mind her character and I would feel sorry for her. But she's been rude and trying to get under navier's skin since day 1 for literally no reason. I did feel kind of bad for her in the chapter with the viscount but she continues to try and ruin navier who is much more likable than she is, so it's hard to sympathize.

Users who are viewing this thread