Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Okay, I've got a theory after binging the series to thi point: the Emperor loves the Empress but is a tool and thinks the only way he can get her to like him is by making her jealous. He really did want to reconcile during her birthday, but the Empress was like "wot? You got trashta? I'm confuzzled." Prince met Empress a while ago, she forgot, and he's like "I'm in love, I'm gonna steal her away." Trasta is doing her best to make herself indispensable to Emperor because of her abusive past, and also thinks she can do the same with Empress. She thinks the more favor she has, the less likely she's gonna fall. Count is gonna get greedy and manipulate Trashta wanting the Empress spot because he can get more money that way and force her to recommend him for higher positions. Prince is going to find this out, he's gonna report back to Empress this. That how we're gonna get to the big reveal in chapter 1. Basically Emperor is gonna have regrets and Empress is going to be happy with her new beau who will worship the ground she walks on.

Thanks for the translation!
I must say half the fun are your memes. Please dont stop making them.

These memes are too funny. I can't handle the power of these translations.

God, I hope she figures out the people are the birds.

Contributor
I hope she doesn't find out that Prince Henley is actually an eagle who plans to turn people into horses.

This is on WEBTOON!

I was really surprised to see it got posted there. As of now they have 4 chapters. I encourage ppl to read there (as much as I love this story and appreciate the updates and memes) so we can support the artists and author of this! :)

This concubine 🤬 make me so angry!
I want cut her in pieces and feed her to a hyenas and rub the hyena poop in the emperor's face.🤬

The empress is off helping orphans, managing potential crises caused by lack of magicians...meanwhile Trashta and jerkface are being self-absorbed.

ive been reading the novel and...
i cant wait for the part where kapmen drinks the love potion <3 i felt second hand embarrassed for him

LOL bucin boi! Why I just realize that the scanlators are from indonesia? LMAO. Suka banget ama meme nya! 😘

I love the edits at the end of the chapters 😂 so satisfying

Thank you for the chapter!

@silkytea Thanks for the spoiler, it's good to know this is heading somewhere good. Though it's gonna take a while, isn't it. ^^;;

Please recruit a proofreader/editor. Translation is high quality, but wrong tenses, spelling errors and weird phrasing detract from an otherwise high quality release.

Is everly rashtas kid? Or is rashtas baby younger? Was surprised. Or maybe the other duchess

Power Uploader
@hikarigo It's good that you're able to spot mistakes, however, this the last chapter from this group. You can also give them feedbacks to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread