Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

Finally!!!! About fucking time. Now she needs to pull herself together. Realize he is in love with her absolutely. And fuck over soveishu.

I’m so excited I’m squealing~ although I’m a little sad that as of right now, Navier is only marrying Heinley because she is scared of losing her identity as empress. Well of course she is also marrying him cause she enjoys his company, but the main reason right now is because she fears she will be nothing if she isn’t empress.

🀩πŸ₯³πŸΎπŸ»πŸ₯‚πŸ₯³βœ¨πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽˆ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~β›΅~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨πŸŽˆπŸŽ‡πŸŽ†βœ¨πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸΎ

UGH MY HEART. I've never been so smitten with a couple from a webtoon than Heinley and Navier, I just want them to be in love and happy 😭😭

I just caught up with the most recent translated novel chapters cause I'm impatient af and
I hope people don't get mad a Navier for agreeing to a loveless marriage with Heinley. As of right now, she thinks of him as a dear friend and is desperate to maintain some level of Empress/Queen position so that the lifetime of training she has doesn't go to waste. She wants to give him what knowledge she has and wants to be of use to him. She even admits to herself that she cares for Soveshu a great deal (though she doesn't know if its romantic or platonic) so this whole situation is hurting her more than she thought it would. Honestly, the webtoon doesn't do Navier's inner monologue justice with how useless she feels without her title. BUT IT'S OKAY. Heinley is a little upset to know she wants to marry him without love at first, but is still pretty thrilled he's got his foot in the door. He has a lifetime to woo her, he ain't worried lol. I'm getting more excited to see Soveshu lose his gd mind now.

Ah, my heart! That was such a great chapter.
Well, they're all great, but you now what I mean.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread