Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

Fed-Kun's army
i do get where navier is coming from cuz her entire life shes been grueled and trained to be an empress n its been forced upon her as an identity

i want to see Heinley raging when he learned about the coming divorce from Navier. like let's go break a castle or two LETS GO

I understand that there's only so much that can be covered in a webtoon adaptation, but as someone who's following the novel, I felt like this chapter was bit lacking.

Their secret but unplanned meeting, Navier's anxiety attack, and Heinley's shock by the sudden marriage proposal from Navier were conveyed more beautifully and described in detail in the novel, which made it one of the most memorable moments in the series.

If this chapter didn't give you enough feels, then I highly recommend you read the novel version of this scene. (Chapters 136-138 by WordExcerpt)

Still, many thanks, Majesty Heart, for your work on this! I was dying to see this translated in the webtoon.

After reading the novel, I can tell it's rushed but OMG YESSSSSSSSS FINALLY SHE PROPOSED TO HEINLEY IT'S TIME FOR THE TOP SHELF STUFF

CHU......... CHU........... ALL ABOARD. SET SAILS 🛥🛥🛥🛥🛥🛥❤❤❤

does anyone know roughly how many more chapters till the divorce? :eek: (also thank u fro the translation !! <3)

Ok. So, after 63 chapters, we are finally at the point of the first chapter. 🤣
It was a really long introduction.

This cliffhanger should be illegal, I am suing the author for reparation damages :,)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter

63 chapters later we are finally catching up with chapter 1!!

I think this series might've been better without chapter 1 >,> (and a changed titled, but not necessarily since we wouldn't know who she remarries with)

Users who are viewing this thread