Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

This emperor is asking for a revolt from the nobility, damn. the emperor is getting more stupid by the chapters.

Edit: how the fuck did this dumbass get into the throne? Is there no other imperial heir? Or is the MC and MC's family a very strong backer that this idiot got into the throne? If so he reallis a dumbass for provoking said family and MC.

That emperor think he being real cute rn. (╬ಠ益ಠ) Even though it's in ch1 I want to see very soon how stupid he looks during the divorce when he gets bitch slapped with the arrival of the empress' new man.

Dex-chan lover
The empress clearly has love and respect of her people on her side. The emperor is lacking brain cells, i doubt his country will run smoothly after they divorce :mad:(

nah Empress. you sit back and relax. we the readers volunteer to do the dirty work of killing this freeloader asshole and his bitch

Dex-chan lover
ok trashta is trashta, but we gotta talk about this clay emperor, coz trashta can shape his ass however she wants, like she couldnt be so trashy if he was smarter

giphy.gif

Why are they always hostile when they are doing questionable actions towards the other?

is he stupid? why would she do something like that, literally anyone could've done it but he just ASSUMES it's her?

I was giggling like a lil schoolgirl at the bird/ML and the FL and here comes this shithead.
At this point, they're just pushing her buttons, framing her as the villain. Once again, THE AUDACITY.

Users who are viewing this thread