Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

@aberdeus
Yeah, so far the pacing is on point with the novel but you'd have to look at the raw novel's chapters and not the chapters put out by the translator because the translator tends to split up one chapter into multiple...it's gonna be a long ride 😬

I'm slowly losing brain cells while reading this but since I crave for more light haired MLs I'm staying. It's refreshing to see a black haired trashy ex instead. (No offense to black haired MLs. Well...maybe a little lol) also fck Trashta

This guy's so smooth. He loses? Well, now he belongs to the empress, happy end. He wins? Well now he gets to bring home a new 'Queen", happy end.

Look at that smug bird.
That being said, the queen has no idea about bird care, who sleeps with their parrot on their bed? She could have squished it.

This is cute but in real life, you shouldn't sleep with your birb because you definitely hurt them.

Birb ( ^ /^)/πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‡βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒŸβ­β­πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’–

Aggregator gang
Hmm this bird is way better then that bastard, no you cant even compare the two

Contributor
This love interest is so fresh... in the sense that I want to slap him. Smarmy bastard. >_>;

The artist doesnt really know about birds do they haha. Birds sleep perched on a branch, not lying down like humans right?

The art is really pretty...

How many more chapters do we need to swallow Trashta's presence...?

Users who are viewing this thread