Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Ah I needed this today after the cruddy day I had, was almost afraid to open cos of trashta tho.

Ooooo I just had a thought, what if trashta tries to claim the bird/prince n he plucks out her eye ? 😈

Ooooo n another edit, nice to know hes first in line for the throne and we already know the importance of our empress role to always marry the king and the outcome of the divorce

Il hold this to help my mood:)

ahahaha he basically said:" if tou win, you can take me!"ahahah,.
he will lose on purpose i wonder?
I love how the story is developing,but I would like to see why the bastard emperor throw our heroine away for a stray girl, just what is going on in his mind?

im soft, the tweet has a "<3" at the end of it. (THE PART WHEN QUEEN WENT TO THE QUEEN'S ROOM EVEN IF ITS RAINING) 🥺🥺

@Cielo1989
I dont know if its true but I've been told
He needs an heir but cant seem to think that he's shooting blanks so he blames it on her. So he finds another girl. He still loves the empress so he wanted to divorce her have the child with the other girl so that his child with other girl would be legitimate. Then divorce the girl and remarry the empress and raise the child as theirs. It's really convoluted and dumb.

@eliterodriguez

I think someone else mentioned that in a previous chapter. The logical thing to do would have been to talk about it. Given the time period, though it’s a completely wrong way of thinking, the woman was always blamed for this type of situation.
The lack of producing an heir always fell on the woman. But I do have a few questions though. I thought even illegitimate children could inherit the throne as long as the king recognizes the child. But I guess that isn’t a rule that applies in this narrative. However, magic or powers seems to possibly exist. If it does, then there could have been actual methods to evaluate what the issues are.

Anyways, I’m happy that I’m not pissed of this chapter.

I just realized
He gave himself away heart and body this early good Lord boy calm down @.@

Also sovie looks like some evil emperor like the last empress guy and then here comes the kpop boy haha

Fed-Kun's army
Ok this is cute! Get to the part where they know each other and get together ❤️

WOW! Smart Bastard! XD
If the queen wins, he gives himself to her. If he wins, he gets the queen... Not bad!

Fed-Kun's army
Please keep the updates up 💕💕
This is so good and I hope rashta or whayever the fuck her name is and the shitty emperor fucking pay and pay well for the shit theyrr doing
(Idk if rashya is two faced yet, but i do know that she is disrespectfully and rude under the pretense of being "innocent " and ignorsnt

@eliterodriguez
Hope it isn't something so stupid!! My God!!!
It would be one of the dumbest plan i've ever heard...and if it is real he should have talk with the empress first, didn't they grow up togheder? Thrust is the concrete of relations (expecially those that concern love)

AAAAAAAHHHHH SUCH A HUSBAND MATERIAL U HANDSOME GOLDEN PRINCE!!! FINALLY YOU MAKE YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN IN THIS CHAPTER! ♥♥♥

I just love how he just surrenders his every self to the queen regardless who wins or loses in the bet.

Also love some Heinley x Navier moments I WON'T MIND MORE IN THE NEAR FUTURE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE SEEING THE EMPEROR & TRASHTA THANK U VERY MUCH

Users who are viewing this thread