Remarried Empress

I just finished the reading Ch. 99 of the novel...

And can I just say that Rashta is stupid AF... I can't believe she survived with how stupid she is..lol Well she has a lot of ways with men but it really is stupid. She deserves a slap on the face tbh. She suffered through the hands of the Viscount, yes. But to be such an attention seeking b-word is just on a whole 'nother level. I hate her so much lol

Also, the way that Suveishu acts is sooooooooooooooo infuriating! He thinks nothing of the empress, but when other men flocks to her he goes ape shit. He's so stupid to the extent that he unknowingly hurts the empress more than he should've. But thinks of her as his own property. GDI i hope his kingdom falls after the Empress leaves his good for nothing ass. lol

I can't wait for the empress to announce their (Suveishu) divorce and marry Heinley...

My heart bleeds for Grand Duke Kapman... though I really preferred for Heinley to marry our precious Empress. *sigh* But still.. you know, that's just sad. Maybe there are more plans in the future for him ya know.. >w<

Also, the art on the manhwa adaptation is sooooooooooooooooo good. Heinley is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome omgsunwtfbbqasdolaskdjalksdjaijowf *ded*

@toomanywords thanks for the spoiler mate!!

I mean I dont mind if its like a kdrama but no character development?? sheesh, I was excited to read the novel😂

Maybe I read the novels from time to time, just for the drama.

Also,
anyone who have much time, I gladly welcome you spoil me the current relationship between empress and heinley cuz I have no time to read the novel yet😂

The theme aint bad I LOVE the concept actually but tbh the major problem is how fucking slow the story progressed. Reading the WN around ch 90+ already- almost hitting the 100th mark (I heard there's still 100+ more ongoing ch) but gosh darn it I can literally make a summary of all the happenings so far in one sweep. That's how stale and dry the phasing makes me feel.

On a brighter note, Yeah, there's a hella annoying set of characters and not gonna lie I hate most of them but overall I dont mind cos if done right their involvements will most definitely make the story great.

I expected so much while reading the WN so maybe that's a 'me' problem but I hope they phase this adaptation alot faster atleast...

Im waiting for the last chapter. When the empress start to move on. N i hate that rasta fox so much.

liked these 3 chapters enough to read the WN...and so far loving it! honestly don't mind the length it's taking to get to what is presented in chapter 1 (it's not there yet, but maybe soon??? or maybe in 200 chapters???)
Looking forward to more chapters of this but am expecting them to heavily trim it down :(

I hope that bastard eats sh**

That aside.

if the pacing is really that slow I might just have to hit this one up later. Is Rashta some sort of witch or something?

One of my faves so far, def ship Navier x Heinley...Trashta and Sovieshu can suck a d*ck

It hurts to see how the female lead endure her trashy, ignorant moron son-o-a-bish husband. I am still waiting for the revenge, and the bitchy concubine, feeling legal wife can go to hell.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this already has a pretty rabid fan base. Reminds me of Ava's Demon.

ka

anyone know if this trashitta will die a happy death(for us) and that trashy emperor ?

When things catch up to the divorce event in chapter 1, will someone give us a warning? Looking at the comments in the novel translations, it apparently is still looooong way ahead

I was going to put this comic on hold (until it had more chapters, or after i read the novel), because Rashta is just so damned irritating! BUT THEN the ML appeared hahaha so nevermind 😂 <3

this is making my blood boil, i can't read this......I'll wait for when it has more chapters or completed

Please please keep updating 😆 thank you for the hard and good work 👍🏻❤️💕

every time that bitchy concubine appears I feel like I want to scratch her fugly face 😈😈😈and that ignorant moron son-o-a-bish husband seriously he couldn't see through that bish rashta cheap act😡😡😡😡

Users who are viewing this thread