Remarried Empress

YESSSSS Thank you! I just caught up with the novel (Korean version ch 118) and it's so worth the read!

English translated version is up in novel updates!

She is (empress) somehow reminds me of marry queen of Scots from reign. The way she's drawn, her expression her fashion etc..

Anyway.. thanks for update

heads up to anyone interested in reading this to see the emperor and his mistress get smacked in the face : based on the light novel, the story will leave you in suspense for that one glorious moment for quite a long time I would expect maybe for it to show up in the webtoon around chapters 30-40 when they release so better to read it then

Fed-Kun's army
@solitarysarcasm it's been taken down now because some irresponsible people share it on social media and the author took notice of it and make the deal gone awry..

Thank you for uploading. But is it me or sovieshu is an idiot without a brain to use properly?

@NOUN I know I'm so mad! Despite translators and scan staff repeatedly asking people not to share screenshots on social media! It just ruins the experience for everyone involved!

At least the novel is available for free on Naver and gave me an incentive to brush up on my Korean after years lol.

Fuuuuuuuck!!🤬 This webcomic is gonna make me way more mad before I get happy
So I will not be back until the revenge starts

Group Leader
Pro imperialist Classsisim propaganda
Now in manwha form

Complete with characters wanking the empress and mustache twirling cairacutres to show how graceful and a martyr our perfect mary sue MC is.

the nobility and royalty get off scott free and the only person who gets the death penalty is a slave

I can imagine slave owners of high class reading this in the good ole days Patting themselves on the back on how perfect and merciful they are

Ah casual slavery. How common in Korean novels

DID I MENTION THE MC IS LITERALLY TOO PERFECT FOR US READERS. THATS LITERALLY HER OWNLY FLAW. MY EYES BURN WHEN I GAZE UPON HER PERFECTNESS. I AM NOT WORTHY

Group Leader
Please don't read unless you want a major spoiler.
honestly she is so annoying, she has a child at home and she acts like one.

😡I can't wait till the Emperor gets shoved outta this webcomic. He makes me wanna build a robotic arm to slap my forehead.😠

@theilikepie Dude. Don't like it? Read something else.
@clover7 Same. Can't wait for the annulment. Piece of crap Emperor and concubine. I think he's a pedo, that girl has the mentality of a 5 year old. I think she is retarded or something.

Group Leader
@Alciel but I do like it. I was just prasing the MC. Shes too perfect.... she needs to be even more perfect actually

And the novel dosent have enough of whipping slaves . I am disgusted by slaves
They should know there places

I'LL BE BACK ONCE THE REVENGE STARTS. MY EFFIN BLOOD IS BOILING. THE EFFIN KING IS TOO STUPID AND DENSE, JISAS!!!!

I know the comic will kinda end as soon as any progression happens but i hope some progression happens. This last chapter(8) really did nothing for the plot.
Everything has been set up already and i hope it won't just be endless chapters confirming what we know already.
P.S.:And i know one thing happened but it really didn't change anything for me.

Whenever I see this stupid emperor I have to go back to the first chapter and re read. Her revenge will definitely be satisfying

Users who are viewing this thread