Remarried Empress

I have never been so pissed off by a second ML before (besides crown prince in "I should have read the ending"), I wish he gets an ending so HORRIBLE that even Navier doesn't regret. @REDRED so am I

Rumpi Potato team is so relatable with the memes kkkkk
honestly the trashoe is only in 7 of 10 from nastyness ewew, I found other that more nasty than this emperor
but to makes blood pressure of staff to boils really SAME
I'm waiting the divorce scene, waiting patiently bc it surely super satifying~

Holy moly Trasha annoys the crap out of me. I hope she get’s manipulated and used up and then cast aside by the idiot Emperor. Who’s empire will hopefully fall into civil war soon without Navier to keep things in order.

-stabs- Just die trash characters!

His majesty should have more flings, so Trashta will know that her existence is that of a toy.

Does anyone know when it the divorce comes? I rather not continue to read more about trashta being stupid

@AliceMaree
@najibhanafiah
well, its spoiler, but when I read the webnovel
... the divorce scene were on ch 164 :'D. I drop this when I found out. too long, and even when I marathon on reading all that chapter, its so exhausting. Rage and hatred would drain my energy.

I keep reading chapter 1 for the divorce scene and i want to read it soo baddd 😭😭😭

Thx for the update

look, we can still stick him in a coffin and bury him. just because he’s alive, doesn’t mean he won’t fit anymore. we can add trashta, too. i’m sure they won’t mind squeezing together and more oxygen use=faster death

Y'all have me dead every release with the pic at the end. Just sprawled out in a fit of laughter. Thank you for the release!

Users who are viewing this thread