Remarried Empress

Considering it is on Webtoon, rather than others which require you to pay using coins, odds of this not being dropped is zero

Better support the Autor and go to Webtoon ❤️ it is for free, and they will have updates each Sunday 🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
The emperor really need to have his ass beaten till he is nearly death, c'mon like wtf your wife talking to someone is considered cheating while you get all touchy touchy with another wamen is not? Also, that trash concubine might have been drawn wrong she is clearly below 10 so why was she drawn like she is 18?

First of all, thank you to all who translated this webtoon.

It's really hard for me to read this. I hope that it will just move faster to the point that they'll have to divorce already as i can't stomach what is happening as well as seeing the pretty b*tch and the king. Ugh..

I need to cleanse my eyes!!! 😣

Shove-his-sheet is making claims that he's a good guy! 🤢

And my goodness trashta😲! All you do is lie and more lies😡! But shove-his-sheet is blind and he let you do what you want to do🤷... Poor navier!🙁

OMG HOW INFURIATING CAN THE EMPEROR AND THE TRASHTA BE??! I want Navier to divorce him right now! When is the Emperor going to ask for that divorce!! *fuming*

Dex-chan lover
I swear, all they do is cry and fight like teens in this manwa. If they are really managing an empire its in flames already

Dex-chan lover
i finished the web novel up to where the english translations stopped and it's really a lot better than this webtoon. i guess it's because the webtoon can't show all of Navier's internal thoughts. there's a lot more explanation of the politics and setting, too, which makes it more immersive.

the emperor is so stupid, he didn't even try to get the empress to see him in a romantic way and out of nowhere starts telling her off and getting mad at her for not seeing him that way?? how is it her fault that he didn't even try, all i've seen him do was to try and force himself on her that other time... hhhhhh

@crimony
i agreeee
the novel is def way better even tho the art of the webtoon is rlly pretty
(from where im reading, the eng trans goes up to chap. 173 but stopped tho bc the author found out 😔 <-- if anyone know where to read more plssss dm me!)

anyone who's interested should def check out the novel! ♥

I can’t remember the last time I saw characters from any series more hated by readers than Rashta and Sovieshu. I mean people even mention them in the comments of other series too lol. I’m just glad this series is getting so much love. It keeps getting better hehe (Web Novel reader here 😜)

remember to support the official translations on webtoon too! its free of charge :D (though there's only 4 chaps out rn)

Someone knows in what chapter she will get remarried?, I mean I love the story so far but I really think that it is going so low to reach that point

hmmm.. read it from ch 1 to latest in one go.. it seems that i'm quite fond this kind of story..

Users who are viewing this thread