Remarried Empress

Supporter
The official translation is catching up faster than I thought, they release twice a week Wed+Sun instead of once a week like I thought. Guess they know they have to do that to compete with fan-translation lol

@Paru absolutely, the memes are awesome

Also, can someone please tell me when Navier will ever be able to be truly happy? What chapter? How much longer do we have to wait????

@Shirayuki_yona its when she gets divorced which is chapter 160 in the webnove which is in roughly 40 chapters. Once she's married to our boy she realizes how happy she is, and it only gets better from there.

DYING WHILE WAITING FOR EMPRESS'S HAPPINESS... I CAN'T STAND THIS TRASH COUPLE ANYMORE😤😤😤😤😤😤😤... Oh my gosh, I'm dying... I'm dying because of annoyance, frustrations and anger... If I was old, I'll be ded because of being emotional...🙄🙄🙄

I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but I really wish they made an english translation of the novel version available. I hate that they blocked the fan made translation when there isn't a legit english translation available of the novel version. At least not one that I have found.

I got to 174 and so badly wanna learn more, but it feels like we still have a decent wait to get to the same part of the story in the comic version. I could use Google translate, but it comes out so horrible that it is impossible to really follow.

I am so grateful for these awesome comic translations though. ♥️

I like this manhwa but were 45chapters in and the progression is comparable to 5-10chapters in...

Thank you for continuing the good fight! So happy to see this updated, i had dropped it at first because I read that it was dropped, but now im so happy to see it being continued! Thank you so much!!!!

Thank you @MajestyHeart :3 I’m staying in a motel tonight and I was bored! The latest chapter made me a bit happier I’m looking forward to the next one, the empress brother is awesome! Lol hope he yells at her more *evilsmirk*

Almost 50 chapters in and the empress still hasn't remarried 😂 almost as much wheel spinning as in The Last Jedi. At least this one is entertaining.

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but this will be a long cringy battle. I think this is about 2/3 of the battles so 1/3 more time to go.. It will be worth-it though.

The novel translation halted right after when the plot met with the prologue scene and after that its all good and nice for the empress. :)

I hate to tell you all but we’re 5/8ths of the way to the divorce it’s around the 80’s if I recall from a site someone posted here. I can’t wait for it but at the same time I can cause the memes here are so great!
also I thought the father of this child is the same as the father of her other child, can someone confirm if it is? I kept trying to read the translations but the names kept driving me up the wall as they were literal translations or the closest the program could find, like his name is Soviet Union and hers is Butterfly and my brain broke.
also thanks for the translations! And the memes I too would dump him off a cliff lol

Oh no... I get a really bad feeling...
If Rashta accuses the Empress's brother of 'hurting her or her baby' I'm going to strangle her. It wouldn't surprise me if the Emperor tries to exile or even execute him for nearly "hurting" her. Ughhh I hate this trash couple 😡

Please make it out alive Empress's Brother 🙏

I know that the journey until the divorce is long and the end will be rewarding, but I'm not a patient person! I can't do it! The story, artwork, and memes are so good, though, but it's such a pity that it's taking so long to actually feel like the suffering that the MC has to go through is worth it. It's to the point where I'm actually getting fed up with every single character in this story.

I think that I'm going to put this on hold until I can binge all the way to the divorce scene. Otherwise, I'll just be torturing myself trying to find a vague light in this endless darkness.

@LadyRevan yes. 👀
The Alan, Allen or whatever his name is, is the father of Rashta's first and 2nd child. Basically, she was already preggo when she met the Emperor.

Big satisfying spoiler
Sovieshudud will realize Rashta's kid is not his kid very soon, since her kid won't look anything like him. Also, Navier will get pregnant within a year of getting remarried. So, Sovieshudud will feel like the idiot he is, and regret ever making the stupid decision of divorcing Navier and marrying Rashta. Trashta will be left out by nobility since she's notonly a commoner, but an idiot who doesn't know anything. She is cringey and annoying, and no one will come to her tea parties. Sovieshudud will also cool off, he will no longer be as intereste in her as before, so she done...
Meanwhile, Navier is enjoying her life with Heinley. 😊❤️

Users who are viewing this thread