Remarried Empress

@K00K13

Unfortunately that does happen and it leads for her brother to be exiled, but he does go to Heinley's kingdom for aid.

Group Leader
I'll be curious to see what the series of this will look like next year. But especially who's going to play the main characters and what the costumes are going to be like! 😚

Every time I think Trashta can't piss me off more; she basically says "Hold my beer" and manages to do so. I love Navier's brother though. He doesn't care if he looks like the bad guy when it comes to protecting his sister. I really hope that Trashta and the Emperor get what is coming to them eventually.

Also I so wish they would release an English translation of the novel version of this. I would totally pay to read it if they did. I hate waiting until the comic catches up to the last good English translation of the novel I found (#174). I tried to Google translate later chapters, but I just couldn't.

I took a break reading this and came back and could strangle Trashta und idiot king again

i really want to just skip to the divorce part!!!!! so i can enjoy seeing the female lead happy and away from that idiot scumbag and the scumbag suffer w/o the help of a capable empress

one of these days ill make an entire essay on why i hate trashta and shoevieshtu or however you spell his name

@sobeman
i read about the spoilers and what happened in the novel and yes trashta got killed, she took a poisoned pill and her body was left in the prison tower for a week before it got removed :| ch 179-200 in the novel

to anyone who is reading the webtoon and is waiting for the divorce part wait for a loooong time, the raws are almost there but not quite xD

Dex-chan lover
Rashta may be fit to be a concubine, but not the empress. She simply is too retar*ed. Empresses are not simply the emperor's lover; they also wield immense political power. How can an illiterate b*tch become an empress smh. Empresses must retain a poker face to hide weaknesses smh, not necessarily because they are simply cold, and heartless people.

you're getting full of yourself, rashta. im was giving you the benefit of the doubt but if you act like you're all high and mighty just because the attention starved emperor lOvEs you, well... we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread