Remarried Empress

Im just waiting for this to catch up to chapter 83😭 webtoons is already at chapter 60 so it wont be long for them to catch up since they update twice a week

ts very exciting especially since we are getting closer and closer to the devorce with every chapter😍

Dex-chan lover
I probably am a bit dumb for saying this but I only realized this have manhwa now!! I only thought it was eerily similar to the game, until I checked the covers and damn they're one and the same XD

Dex-chan lover
@virago-o oh sure, it's an otome-game-like app to be precise. It's called "maybe", download it and just look for the story with the same name.

Not a spoiler on anything,
I went to check the web novel and honestly the funniest thing was in KR the readers call Rashta 'Lobster' in the comments

!!!!! Our King! Our Prince!!! The very apple of our eye! Heinley! You’ve returned!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

look at this beauty, you know whats going to happen, you want to know how things got like that and you enjoy every fucking second of it. its glorious, the characters are quite good and have their own motivations and of course the antagonists are so hateable, its a delight.

the translator says calm my heart, but i can't do that with just 1 update we need mooooooooore!! T___T my hearts gonna tear >< thank you for the update!

oh god yes please thank you for the translation. I cant wait till she finally will be a Remarried Empress!!!!! so close...

From what I see in the comments, I'm very glad i put this on hold since chapter 17. Probably gonna skip most of it till the divorce part.

Users who are viewing this thread