Remarried Empress

Yay, she's about to find out that the stupid Emperor is planning to divorce her. We're getting closer to the Remarriage. Looking forward to the "Sovieshu’s Shock" chapters in the novel to be adapted.

tbh I kinda feel bad reading the novel that Rashta will died alone in jail, BUT reading the manhwa again makes me think twice 😪

Yo why is the dumb emperor trying to act like smart bro he is digging his own grave for himself and his empire. I don’t give s*** just want the leads to be together already it’s been over 60 episodes.

The emperor is a fucking dumbass.
plans to divorce his wife and make trashta empress so she can fail and people will shut up but does t tell his fucking wife.
Major dumbass move

Chapter 61 covers chapter 132 of the novel. The divorce happens in chapter 164.

Additionally: Chapter 69 of the raws cover chapter 145 of the novel.

Not only is that cover absolute fire but so is this new chapter! Thank you so much for the update. 🙂

Love this but I have this on pause until the divorce happens because I could not stop the anger and frustration when I was reading this! Someone hit me up when the divorce chapters are out. Then I'mma binge the heck out of this!

P.S. emperor is smooth brained af...

Ya know when I started this it never occurred to me that they could literally stall that first chapter divorce scene past 61 chapters, but they did and everything in between is still enjoyable but hot diggity darn really wanting to get to that scene already.

I kinda feel bad for rashta for a second cause she's getting used by everyone but then I don't care about her the next second.
Cause every scene/situation makes her so god damn annoying.
I really can never feel bad about them at all now since I've watched ch 60&61 (Honestly shocked)

Users who are viewing this thread