Remarried Empress

i almost collapse after reading this, :v suck a but soviesh*t :v for christ sake what are you thinking .
Ps. thank you for uploading

i remember someone saying before that “jim (짐)” is how an emperor addresses himself, so maybe that’s why there’s a lot of reference to jim in the chapters that soviesh*t was talking to garbage roteschu? lolol

ackkk i’m on the edge of my seat!! we’re finally getting on with the divorce and that just means that heinley’s coming backkkk kkkk i’m legitimately so confused w the emperor bc he’s so twisted w his affections. it really feels like he isn’t in love w trashta and thinks of her as a plaything to discard once he tires of her. it feels so cruel, to both the empress who has done nothing wrong but fulfill her duties, and to trashta who seems to have genuinely cared for him at one point in time before she was blinded by her paranoia and trauma :/

thank you for the mass release !!! i hope you all rest well and congrats on the 1k 💕

10696be977ada033c455a7b762f0694fd3aec435.jpg

yvh6xrthzzl51.png

we love us some trashta memes

I think chapter 60 covers chapter 130 of the novel. The divorce is 164ish. So maybe 10-15 more chapters. Things do pick up on the next couple of chapters though if you want to come back on the train.

Good god I always think I can't hate the emperor any more than I already do but each chapter proves me wrong

I'm waiting the release again! Since the raw is up to ch 67.

What?????????? I just read the wiki and
The child that trashta carried is actually Allen's, not the trashperor's.

Finally
It was useless to try to reason with him. He was just trying to get me out of the way to make Rashta the Empress. No matter what I said, I was the villain here.
Time to goooooo!

Damn! F u trashperor! He
ordered to shoot any birds that come to Empress! And guess what? He presented the bird's meat to the Empress!

Omg such a lowlife tactic by trashperror, he
wants to change trashta's origins by finding a fake parent. But Duke Ergy did this too. Then we know that there's no way there's 2 parents right? Then trashperor circulate a rumor that the fake parent is Empress's Brother sceme

And in chapter 149 WN he finally
said "bring the divorce paper" and I was like kyaaaaa finally!

Rashta really doesn't seem to understand, huh. She says she'll always choose Sovieshu over everything while Navier will always choose her work, but thats because their positions are entirely different. A concubine is literally a legal lover on the side. That's her position. An empress, however, isn't just the title of legal wife of the emperor, but also a very busy and important job position. Even if she wanted to put Sovieshu first, the people are more important than one man, even if he's the emperor.

@somaanggoro eeee~ i kinda expected that tbh lmao
but that means our lovely empress can probably bear an heir, it gives a chance of it being the dumb black-hair guy's fault 😙

i re-read chapter 1, the art style has really come a long way, hasn't it~~~
also, it seems this story takes place in the spans of a few months ?! eeeeeeeeeeeh?!?!?!

Can we please get to the divorce already????? My lord, 60 chapters.... im sorry I've skimmed and skipped. This drama used to be fun but I'm annoyed now 😒

@harospex Em actually
no i dont think so. From the spoiler i read, they both steril or infertile because they ate some kind of weird medicine when they're still a child

@somaanggoro i read those (bad translated) chapters of the novel and I can’t understand
the timing of Rashta getting pregnant by Allen 🤔 I don’t know if I missed something. I thought she ran away after finding out her baby was dead?

@Lohse24 @somaanggoro Concerning the children,
I believe that the second child is actually the emperor's. It's just that the duke (Trashta's fake friend) tricked the paternity test somehow, though we can only take his own word for it. It wasn't confirmed or denied in the novel, though maybe this changed in the past few months that I haven't been reading the raws

I loved reading the novel, but suffering through Trashta and Sovishit again... Hopefully the divorce will come soon.

@Seamew Yes but
someone already said the same as you in wiki comment section and the reply said "Bruh it was confirmed read the damn novel before saying that it says that she had sex with him and got pregnant before leaving sovieshu says it his daughter because of disbelief" so yeah i believe it's not trashperor child

Users who are viewing this thread