Remarried Empress

I'm gonna bake my cookies and set them aside until I wait for the chapter 1 scenes to come. I'm waiting for that divorce any day mate.

Thank you for the chapters.

So the prologue has the ending and the webcomic goes through the events to get there? This is ki da tedious but whatever I'm following

Just found out the novel will no longer be translated and we should wait for the official release (which will happen never Q-Q). The novel has however been translated (just) past the point of the divorce scene, if people want to read that part :)

Yeah fuck, it sucks they stopped at the frigging mid point for the novel translations and the "Official" nowhere in fucking sight...

Btw the scenes of the prologue happens around the mid point of the novel so still a lot of wait (and a lot of afterwards).

BTW guys anyone knows what happens to
that lord rapist dude?
Does he get executed/punished at the end?

Last i remember he got kidnapped by Navier's brother to get info about trashtha but got rescued later, so basically still free with just some injuries.

Np, still pissed that the translation was cut short during the best part :|

@Seren794 that's so annoying like juste because his wife has a brain and fulfills her duty is not enough. He's disregarding her in front of other people. Like no one can say to him that he has to refrain
Blaming her because they all found out that she was a runaway slave like wtf.
She's not the one who brought her her.
It's annoying 😡

@So_Catarina
Yea ikr just doesn't make sense how he got that mentality and stupidity 😤
Coming to the conclusion that it's his perfect wife's fault? Such a disgrace for the entire Empire 😔

This is a copy of a comment i sent yesterday just for others who didnt see it.

Read this if you don’t want to waste your time.

y’all’s might wanna put this on “On Hold” because she doesn’t get remarried until chapter 84 and there isn’t any face-slapping until chapter 120. Just know that there is going to be more “ ‘T’rashta makes mistakes, empress tries to correct her, ‘t’rashta cri cri, emperor yells and blame empress, empress gets depressed, Queen cheers her up” and repeat

So basically, I’m tryna tell you to put this on hold and wait a year if all you want is to see the marriage part. I know I will

Though I do feel bad for Rashta that she has to go trough this kind of stuff (I read the novel, rashta’s baby) she’s frustrating the heck out of me. Even someone who hasn’t entered high society their whole lives would know what to do. She’s clearly trying to embarrass the empress and sovieshoe is making it even worse :(

Also I feel like Sovieshoe sees Rashta as a good cause and is only treating her well to satisfy himself. Makes me pity her even more.

Separate the word "rash" and "ta" from "rashta" . Read backwards the word "ta", we get "at" , now reattach the "at" to "rash". We will have a "atrash" .A rightful name for a garbage character. Play of words from the author , very clever 😆

Double-page supporter
This has to be one of the most toe-curlingly uncomfortable and generally unpleasant comics I've read in a while, and not because the author intended it to be.

I come here because I'm sad that the novel's translation was put into a stop ._.

We yall can agree with these universal facts

1. Rashta and the emperor is worse than a trash
2. Memes made by Rumpi w potato is god tier

How the hell is this empire still running if the emperor is this level of dumb?
And now asking her for reconciliation at some Villa for her birthday. Like. As if trashta's not going to interfere. Like, I don't even hate trashta all that much. The only reason she's been able to get away with as much as she has is because the emperor is incapable of thinking with anything except his d*ck.

Honestly, the only reason I'm still reading this is because I really like the prince and want to see him and the empress get their happy ending.

while I really love Navier, I just don't like the fact that she lets the emperor and rashta to push her over and over again, for god's sake you're the empress! while I understand that the teaching you received from your predecessor is to step away from the concubine and the emperor's business, fight for fuck's sake especially when your honesty is being questioned, be harsh with the emperor he's your husband make him listen and see reason, even slap him for once. the only reason the novel took so long with all the unnecessary blaming and shaming is because she won't even speak out and fight for herself.
reading the novel gets tiring after some time because the blaming just wouldn't stop

Users who are viewing this thread