Remarried Empress

Thank you so much for the translation!

As someone who's spent hours reading through the novel forums just to see when chapter 1 actually happens.... I guess it seeems I'll have to wait for a long while before this webtoon catches up.

In a novel setting, it is quite understandable that it took that long to get to where that scene was, but I really hope the webtoon somehow shortens it at least. I can't really deal with the two trashes. As much as I love the uniqueness of the artstyle, I really hate the 2 characters and wish that the Queen and Prince Heinley just get together already so we could at least see more of them interacting.

I don't really get why the author would even want to give a perspective focus on the story of Trashta and all that, I don't really think any form of redemption would make me like her, even if she did go through some horrible stuff. While I do understand that people tend to become products of their own circumstances, I just really can't empathize with the character in general. But hey, to each their own I guess.

While I have read far enough to learn what happens after that divorce scene from chapter 1, I have no idea what's about to happen to Soveishu or however the f you spell his name. From a realistic perspective though, I don't know how someone as blinded and stupid as him could potentially be a good ruler. He seems so easily swayed and just as easy to deceive. And it's obvious he'll prioritize himself and his emotions over his country's wellfare (makes me feel bad for their citizens at this point lol). Don't really care what happens to him in the end but I really hope he doesn't get to have his redemption arc or whatever; I won't care much for it either way though.

If the author made these characters in such a way for them to be hated throughout the entire series tho, then really they did a good job with it. If there's some chapter in the future wherein redemption takes place, then I don't think much of the readers' view will change after seeing them in such a bad light for so long.

Someone just let me know once the webtoon actually catches up with the most exciting scene in the novel, then maybe I'll be more hyped about reading this more. LOL (Also, I really do appreciate the scans team for translating this. I'm really mainly ranting about the characters of the novel and how they're written)

Double-page supporter
@holup2 be abused/raped slave girl doesn’t give you right to be bitch. I don’t like her long before learning about her tragedy past due to her behaviour. Even if she was a princess I don’t think my view for her will be different.

@AutumnBeau Right, I agree. She's allowed to want a better life for herself, but she's not allowed to ruin someone else's life over it. Constantly believing herself to be the victim, she acts as if she's the only one that suffers in the world. All she knows how to do is cry and lean on Sovieshu for support. In the first place, he's a married king and...she's a runaway slave. No matter what happens, nothing will change that fact. She knows she's a third party interfering in someone else's marriage yet doesn't do anything about it.

idk how many more chapters it’ll be but i just can’t wait for that moment from the prologue to happen agh

fuck that emperor and rashta. gimme my main people 😌

dang all the memes made just for dumb ol slave girl 😂 i approve

and thank ya'll for the chapter i can't wait for more ヽ(´▽`)ノ

Trashta is so cringe, like ughhhh.... it's come to the point that every time I see her face, I have this physical need to vomit. blurgh

I'm still in chapter 6 and my hands already itchy to slap that bicch.
Anyway, this webtoon indeed much like The World of the Married lol
The husband got new lover, he chose her, willing to protect her but at the same time couldn't let go his wife because he needs her.

This webtoon is indeed a gem. It actually portrays how the husband treats his wife after a few years of marriage.
Usually, cheated men will hold on to both wife and mistress. It hurts their pride if they are not the ones who dominate.
The first arc before the divorce is unbearable. Trashta and Shitshoe are absolutely obnoxious.
I do enjoy the translator's meme about Trashta and Shitshoe. It actually lightens the mood of this depressing story.
I'm waiting for Naive and Heinley's fluffy romance. I also like General duke sth. He is goddamn hot!

Trashta is so annoying, faking her tears everytime she's in an inconvenient situation. She deserves all the insults, god. Waiting for Queen and Heinley's sweet moments.

Thank you so much for translating this!! <3 I from the bottom of my heart want to crush this fucking arrogant and ignorant "king" and his TRASHta thing !!!! UGH!!

*i'm singing this comment* i neeeeeed more pleeeeease <3 i must haaaaaaaave moooooore <3 because! this manhua is so gooooooooood! it comes with trashta comic at ennnnnnnnnnnd <3!! Thank you, thank you <3 ( thank you too rumpi ) 😁

Fed-Kun's army
Never in my life, have i ever wanted to break the forth wall so much and strangle that bitch. Every chapter she is becoming more and more annoying. I just want the empress to divorce the emperor already and marry the prince. Also thanks for the memes, they are the only thing keeping me sane in this frustrating journey.

The memes are the only ones to lighten my mood despite it being ruined by Trashta🤣 How many chapters does it take to have that bitch suffer? Same goes for Trashoe😤 Also, I'm waiting for more screentime with the empress and prince Heinley💕

Users who are viewing this thread