Remarried Empress

"Are foreigners your type?" Like you're the one to talk, you fucking moronic Emperor! How dare you treat your Empress like that, everyone is literally talking how inappropriate you are and if she talks to another man, she's the bad guy?! FUCK YOU!

I really do hope after Rashta becomes the Empress their whole country will break out into civil war or something because of her existence. They deserve to be French revolution'd

Seriously? -_- you get to chase after a slave but she can't even TALK to anyone?
I hope the Emperor realises all his mistakes when he marries that slave and regrets his treatment of the Emperess

Came for the story, stayed for the memes

Jk i love the art and the translations, thank you for the hard work!

This is sooooooo good T-T
Don't like the emperor, he deserves all the shit in the world. Especially bc he desires that Rasha girl because he didn't get enough affection from his wife and childhood friend.
Rasha is kinda cute, but dumb. If the emperor really likes her he should educate her and not let her do what ever she wants. I pity her because of her past, but that's no excuse for what she's doing to the empress.
The empress is cool, maybe a little too cool. The only scenes where we got to witness real emotions of her was, when she was crying for like two pictures and then was interrupted. I wish to see her more emotional with the prince.
The prince is cool. Kinda naughty, but cool. And I believe he wants to be dominated. Is he into SM or what?

Lmao looking forward to what's coming. It's a really cool story! Glad I found it :)

Just when you thought the emperor couldn't be any more of an idiot, he surprises you in the next chapter.

beware: rant below
Navier is such a sweet person. she doesn't really get mad at Trasha and attack her out of jealousy. She literally lives for the empire and puts up with all of the BS around her. But, BOY OH BOY, EVERYONES FAVORITE HO TRASHA KEEPS ON TRYING TO SABOTAGE NAVIER... like WOMAN, RESPECT. THE. EMPRESS. Navier BE GIVING YOU YOUR PERSONAL SPACE YOU SO THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS RESPECT HER AND HER PRIVACY. AND THE F**KING EMPEROR (not even gonna try and spell his name out. it's not worth it). omg he's a mess. YOU DANG HYPOCRITE. YOU HAVE A F**KING DISRESPECTFUL CONCUBINE BY YO SIDE AND THEN YOU THROW A F**KING HISSY FIT THE MOMENT NAVIER TALKS TO A DELEGATOR like bro, 180° much?! BOI HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FRIKIG MIND?!!

Im going to read more of this in novel.naver.com! Its mtl but its fine to read it cuz the translation in exerpt had stop...

Ah. Another manhwa with male chara that want to dominate but too weak to do so, hence choosing the slave. Let's crush his hope and dreams.

HAHA YASS ANOTHER FAST UPDATE!! <3 THANKS SO MUCH RUMPI TEAM! i love the trash comic at the ends always makes me laugh

THE TRASHING AT THE END GIVES ME LIFE BECAUSE THAT IS!!! MY CONSTANT MOOD!!!!

thank y'all for these updates and translation!!! i really love this series 😭

Users who are viewing this thread