Remarried Empress

@Yorochav No we dont have iron stomach 😆😆 Stories you mention actually depicts what society and culture from good and bad perspective. Even today's society theres an image we strike to uphold. These kinds of stories are meant to have personal level of learning & understanding. Even if I tired to point out what you are missing , it be a losing battle 😅😆 As for the story, i hope you hang-in just a little longer its has a good plot. How much longer? Until the Empress gets remarried 💜

Everytime I see those trash

Sorry desk-kun guess I'll hit you again
*desk hp -10*

Can't wait for Navier to get out of her relation with that stupid emperor.

The art is wonderful. Even though reading this gives readers pent-up irritation, the interactions between the MC's balance it out.

God is it horrible of me to kind of actually like Rasha. Imean She is just a woman doing her best to get out of a horrible situation that she is stuck in because of societal norms. Trashhoe on the other hand is awful f#uckhead that deserves to Moth3rFucking~~ Die~~~

Supporter
When is the divorce scene actually happening seriously someone spoils it for me I need it for real for my own wellbeing. No kidding I've actually personally seen 2 men falling down the dark path after having an affair/falling in love with someone else despite already being married with kids (yes as in children, plural) but the trashoe king seriously pisses me off and each time he says something it just makes my blood pressure goes up.

So I checked the RAW with the help of Google translation
Chapter 37 still no freaking divorce

Divorce happens around chapter 150-160 in the novel, sadly they stopped translating shortly after that. Anyone have news about that btw?

@fenixr Naver asked them to stop until the author gets something done😓. I'll probably wait till they continue the novel translations cause the webtoon isn't grabbing my attention..

I CANNOT wait for her to leave, LIKE DEADASS she deserves SO MUCH BETTER FUCK

Aggregator gang
Same dances in the same old shoes
Some habits that you just can't lose
There's no telling what a man might use,
After the thrill is gone

THE AUDACITY ASDFGHJKL HES SICKENING ITS BAD ENOUGH HE GOT A MISTRESS BUT HE REALLY THINKS HE CAN HAVE BOTH!? SIR !?

Dex-chan lover
Bro I wanna slap both of these bitches so goddamn hard that they would be slapped into the berserk universe to suffer for all eternity. I don’t wanna put these bitches through normal hell, they better be sent to mega ultra hell where both hitler and Satan combined to make some super suffer being. Alright I vented my anger now I feel better

I’ve never hated fictional characters this much. If I was Navier, I would kill that walking trash bin and that piece of garbage emperor! 🤬 🔪

Users who are viewing this thread