Remarried Empress

THE DRAMAAAAA~ THE TRASHHTAA AND SHIT
(๑‾᷅^‾᷅๑)

Navii! I'm rooting for you! 💙

Someone please tell me when the divorce finally happens and the two jerks get retribution. 🥺 (Slowly waits so I don't hurt myself w trashta and shoeshit tormenting Navi. 😖😖😖

The king gets another wife, and treats the second wife better. Yet he gets jealous when MC talks to another dude, but his second wife is talking with other dudes too. He trusts his second wife over MC, and doesn't get jealous over his beloved Trashta talking to other dudes. Wow... this speaks volumes. I swear this suckish excuse for a king is a little boy trying to build his own harem without a single care for his country. Ughhhhhhhhh. I hope he realizes how "easy" it is to run a country without the MC. Also probably gonna put this on hold so I don't break stuff.

These bitches bout to catch more than these hands😒deadass just wanna run a dagger through their necks 👩🏽‍🦯 I’m just patiently waiting for Navi to be like “PIECE OUT MFs”

@Gooseknonopeace she cant just divorce him she is an emperess she would need a very good reason like killing off her family or something and if the women is the one asking for divorce her image would be totaly ruined even if the prince proposed to her his people and the royal family would opose this marriage wich would ruin her image even more not to mention that most royal families would forbide remarrige after divorce for the queens so .... .
i prefer a somewhat logical aproche to story telling then doing what would be good for the mc or what we as readers want lets leave that to fanfics

Ok my love for Navier, Heinly, and Duke Kaf(smth) aside, I honestly wouldn’t mind TRashta if she fuckkkin STAYED IN HER LANE. Go boo-hoo and cry me an ocean- whatever. I feel that she deserves a smidge of pity due to her former slavery and whatever happened with her child. Like I get why she’ll want to use her looks to her advantage and nab a rich guy so she can live comfortably unlike in the past. Ok that’s fine. But overestimating yourself isn’t, ESPECIALLY when your ego (in the future) gets so inflated that your head can be used to play whack-a-mole my bby Navier.

Rant aside, the one I hate the most is that hypocritical bitch baby trashoe he can suck his own balls.

And tysm for the update!! I really do love this manghwa and can’t wait for it to get to the divorce scene.

the novel translation stopped so i can't be entirely positive, but the reason the new hot man is cozying up to rashta is because Henly asked him to, in order to a) force the emperor to actually choose between Rasta and Navier, so that Henly can run off with Navier once the emperor inevitably decides to be a big dumb idiot, and b) as a means of weakening the empire by giving it a weak empress and a simp emperor, so that Henly can eventually invade and conquer the empire. He later says something along the lines of "It's wrong to lower an empress to a queen, so obviously I have to create a new empire for her" along this same sentiment.

Admittedly, the new boy working behind the scenes to cause a divorce between you and your partner so they can swoop in and save the day is very sketchy and quite a red flag at face value, but given the context of this story I don't think it's too bad

“Hi, hello, I have another pest problem. Could you possibly get rid of it in the next few hours? Thanks.”

i hate trasha aka shit, bitch and the Emperor aka motherfucker. I hope Our Empress will have revenge on this fucking dick and his hoe second wife

Are hoes your type your majesty? It's only fair I guess he got her one owner in for loss of pride but she's not even refurbished.

Every time I see Trashta, my blood pressure spikes because I wanna beat a 🐝. I just wanna smash it and send it home to its beehive 💀

I can’t stand the emperor. When the emperor asked Navier, “Are foreigners your type?” she should’ve said, “Are slave 🐝s your type?” 😤

The memes at the end really help soothe my rage so thank you and thank you for the update!!!!💕💕 on another note.....THE EMPEROR IS TRASH

i feel so bad for navier ugh. trashta and mr.emperor pls kindly leave the world <3

Bruh, can the emperor just fuck off already? Go do whatever is that you want with trashta and leave Navier in peace

The novel drags the empress' suffering on and on and on. Seems the comic isn't any different. Prepare to watch her suffer for many many chapters.

Omfg just f*cking marry that awful b*itch rasta. You deserve each other, you two pieces of sh*t.

Users who are viewing this thread