Remarried Empress

not too bad so far in my opinion,thought Nav would be a little more headstrong and proactive though 😑 looking forward to future releases!

It's so SLOOOOOOOWWWWWW.....

Geez, we already know what all this is accumulating to thanks to the prologue, and it's great that we're seeing all the events that pushed the queen so far, but how long are they going to prolong this?

Does anyone know in what chapter the events in the prolog will take place and the queen will leave Trashoe? I can't stand seeing Trashta and stupid Trashoe much longer, soo painful

Not really a spoiler but just in case
Looking at the raws, in chapter 46 they are still married. Just whyyy does it take so long to get to the happily after divorced? 😭😱
But it seems later we'll get to see Trashta's baby daddy. 😐
Fun fact: even without understanding the language Trashta and Trashoe are still suuuper annoying 😫

@Ichigoeater The novel is about 325 chapters from what I heard. I guess this is just going to be slow because of the novel length? Pretty art so I'll keep reading every few months.

I like how Heinley is confident in boasting his skill but is actually digging his own grave. XD

PikachuStrikesAgain
In the novel around chapter 80. That part has already been translated in the novel but the author asked the translators to discontinue further updates.
Remarried Empress is available in "Maybe: Interactive Stories"
I dunno up to what part is available thou. XD

Ichigoeater
This will be a long excruciating read. Trashoe and that Shoe will be collecting a lot more hatred but you must keep readin. @___@

The pacing is real slow, goodness I'm just reading each chapter hoping it's the revenge i'm waiting for.

Users who are viewing this thread