Remarried Empress

i’m really tempted to pop this in photoshop and fix the font cause its the one thing that’s bugging me. otherwise thanks! also please someone just spoil me the chapter number where the divorce happens, or at least where the proceedings begin and revenge brews!

when. tf will i see the divorce i really need that rn i fuckin got mass stress from this webtoon

@tab165 this is based on a novel. It’s even more heartbreaking and frustrating.

@elune-you’re in for a ride. A lot more heartache and anger before the actual divorce.

Does anyone know how many more chapters until the divorce? This webtoon is becoming more of a stress to read than enjoyable. I would appreciate it if someone could give me an estimate so I can determine if I need a break from it or not.

Thank you for picking the series up. You’re doing good so far!

I checked and the webtoon is at 53 chapters ongoing. If anybody knows koreab and has read the raws, can yall spoil for me a bit when the divorce happens like at which chapter to be more specific 😆

I checked out the raws and 48 chapters in, still no sign of when the divorce is gonna happen. Dx
edit: I couldn't get this shit out of my head so I went and dug around for the novels and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
the scene from chapter 1 is gonna be a looooong way from now on. Like seriously, super long. But don't worry, it was hella good. It's chapter 165 on the novels

okay um... i may start a fight but i do not think rashta and the emperor are the villains in this story. it seems that rashta just wants a new life, and the emperor wishes for love. I think that the real villain behind it all is that green eyed guy(Prince heinley's friend? its been a while since ive read this). anyway yeah i don't think they're evil.

@juniqer_ I get where you're coming from as I read through the novel but hear me out first and only click if you dare to spoil yourself but
The emperor does eventually reveal that he has some feelings for Navier. After Rashta gets preggo, he still protects her while believing that Navier can fend herself off bec you know, she had the training to be empress and yada-yada. It's also revealed that when they were kids, Navier and Sovieshu had some kind of diet that would keep their figure perfect as royal family. This ended up with both of them getting way too hungry growing up. Around this time, Sovieshu* found some cookies in his mom's room (the empres that that time) and he decided to share it with Navier. Turns out those cookies were a present for a conubine and was drugged with some abortive agents that can cause infertility. Despite his feelings for Navier, Sovieshu still wishes for a family and reeeeeeeeaally, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAALLLY wants a kid. Navier has expressed that she WILL NOT adopt Rashta's unborn baby and has no plans to do, so what does our super genius emperor do? You guessed it, divorce!
Yes, he plans to divorce Navier and put Rashta as empress for a year, just enough for the kid to born and be a part of the royal family. He also plans to remarry Navier after said year bec he knows that Rashta ain't empress material, so he plans to use her ineptitude as a means to denounce the empress title and bring back Navier to his side. Fortunately for Navier, she gets does get married to our beautiful newly appointed king of the West, Heinley. Now this is where it gets stupider, Sovieshu gets upset over Navier decision and ends up locking her on her castle bec he doesn't want her to leave him. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Also going for Rashta, yes, she's definitely not a villain but I also think her gullible-ness and eventual greed is her downfall. After Heinley's friend keeps whispering to her ear about being empress, actually it was his idea that she become the empress, Rashta gets haughty and starts to behave rather... terribly. It's very hard to describe but basically, her actions starts to play a bit more... tactless? Anyway, since she doesn't have proper training, her actions are all fueled by two things:
1. Survival of her children (from her ex-lover, Allan or Allen and from Sovieshu )
2. Her survival so she doesn't become a slave again

Unlike Navier, Rashta is quick to play the victim, whereas Navier takes every criticism thrown at her with pride, this attitude of Rashta is very unlikely for a noble, not to mention as empress. Perhaps for the common folk and slave, it works but for nobles, especially royal families, their pride is definitely very important. During the divorce, it worried Navier that Rashta was behaving poorly, unfit for an empress so she tells Elgy, Heinly's friend, that to inform her immediately if Rashta's actions as empress causes the people of the Eastern empire problems bec regardless if she's no longer the empress, she's still the queen.

So to summarize, Rashta and Sovieshu are both fueled by their selfishness and doesn't seem to care whoever they hurt along the way.
1. Sovieshu - wanting a child despite hurting Navier
2. Rashta - the survival of her children plus herself

Now as for Duke Elgy
It's not yet fully revealed but Elgy and Heinley have plans towards the Eastern empire. Heinley plans to go to war, but Elgy hasn't revealed what he wants. Dethroning Navier as their empress would definitely lower the Eastern empire's political power and having Rashta as empress will show how about the royal family is. I'm guessing Elgy wants to weaken the power of the royal family so when Heinley's empire does go to war, they can easily take over them.

So, basically, not evil but still doesn't excuse their dumb asses.

JGJ

Ok I'm fed up with this shit. At this point it seems the writer is milking it possibly to prolong profits or some other reason I cannot fathom. HURRY THE HELL UP and divorce the bloody emporer already! I want to see her build a relationship with the goddamn prince but no, we have to go in circles with the ugly ass emporer and his silver haired bimbo! For the love of life get divorced and move on!

is it near? the separation of the empress from that piece of sh*t?!? maaan so many things happen before separation. Surely the author will not go leave us with half baked ending? I'd be hoping for a life she'll have with prince henley, even a life when they'll have kids yaknow!! And of course the outcome of a kingdom without that kinda empress.

Users who are viewing this thread