Remarried Empress

@xphoena oh I just re-read your comment. Sorry, English isn't my first language so it takes me a few times to understand. Hahaha! Anyway
Sovieshu just actually ASSUMES that it was Navier that was infertile because Rashta got preggo, so he thought he's out of the woods with the infertile rumor. He never disclosed to Navier about the cookies but he did disclose it to the High Priest that was gonna do their divorce. The High Priest shipped Sovieshu x Navier so hard bec they had such a very good relationship as children and he wouldn't accept any superficial reason to give him a divorce so he revealed to the priest about the cookies that had abortive drugs in them and they had consumed it when they were kids. The High Priest is convinced and sadly divorces the royal couple. When Navier immediately requests to remarry her immediately, the High Priest hesitates but she can see that Navier and Heinley's hands clutching each other tightly, as if holding for their lives, so he believes in Navier and allows their marriage. This makes Sovieshu super angry and tries to undo Navier's marriage right away but there's nothing he can do about it.

You are awesome!!! @eamxu

Thank you for clarifying and giving us the juicy details! It probably didn’t help that I refered to the emperor as “Trashoe” 😅

so since the emperor is the one who is infertile, does that mean Rasta’s kid isn’t his? 😳

karmaaaa 👌

@xphoena you're welcome!
Regarding Sovieshu and Rashta "baby", yes it wasn't his. We deduced that when Sovieshu found her, she was already carrying. Sovieshu's reaction when he deduced that the baby isn't his was super great in the novel. I can't wait to see this in the webtoon. Also, the moment Navier left the Eastern Empire as the empress, Rashta just kept digging her grave deeper and deeper while Sovieshu realizes all the dumb things he has done. He starts to think when did it all go wrong so like... boo-freaking-hoo, Sovieshu /sarcasm
lJixIoQ.jpg

adding something delicious is how Navier found out about Queen is Heinley.
It was funny bec Heinley was nekkid after his transformation and this freaked out Navier seeing him naked. She couldn't look at him properly so Heinley thought she was angry at him for something dumb he did and he would run to Navier asking her what's wrong but Navier is just super flustered bec he keeps imagining him neeeekkkidddd
bjZTkYk.jpg

3sAhz16.jpg

sad is this will sound, i hope trashna has an accident like falling off a horse & her baby dies (such evil thoughts) ><

Wait oh my god...
she doesn’t remember that she gave a birth to a child?
Idk man that kinda sounds dumb.
How can you not remember your first Born??
i’m hella confused lol.

Thanks for the update!

Can anyone that read the novel raws help with answering a question I have regarding Rashta's baby?

Been trying to look for answers, but I've hit a a wall. Thanks!

How did Sovieshu learned that the baby is not his? Was it because of how the baby looked?

@Redunicorn19
After his divorce with Navier, she married and moved to the Western Kingdom (eventually empire) with Heinley and within a year, she got pregnant. When he heard of the news, he had a hard time believing that bec him and Navier didn't have a kid for 3 years since their marriage. He looks at the baby Rashta gives birth and notices that the hair is the same color of the hair as her first child ( Allen or Allan, the viscount's son and Rashta's ex-lover, visited her and gave Rashta a lock of hair from their first baby). Souveishu then deduced the possibility that the 2nd child isn't his. A paternity test was done later on (this has another spoiler on how the paternity test eventually came to be but I won't reveal unless you wanna know) and it's proven that the second child is indeed not his.

@Berdy Yes I've tried it, it's not very good since you have to pay for all the "good" choices (including choices that Navier makes in canon) and your choices don't really matter anyway since it has to follow the novel. IMO it's better as a novel or comic, the interactive version was really disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread