Remarried Empress

Is the divorce soon? I can't stomach her suffering this much. Pls web novel readers give me the skinny

For people that have read ahead in the raws please tell me
How many chapters until the divorce???

please someone kill this emperor and his trashta already~ i can't bear to watch their stupidity 😻 throw them both in the bin and never come back 😃

continuing to read this just leaves you in a sour mood 🙁 when do we get the divorce...seriously 😭😭😭 can translators hold the chapters then release them all when they get divorced😆

Honestly I'm kind of hoping that the Empress ends up with both the Prince and Archduke. Both are so wonderful to her especially in comparison to the burning dumpster fire known as the Emperor.

Though it's probably going to be unlikely to happen :/

She deserves her own mini harem after all this.

I need a spoiler... please tell me when the impress will announce the marriage to the white-haired prince? 😭

That crappy emperor and trashta will reap what they sow. I am so anxious to see her remarriage so i can laugh at the trashes face.

I just want them to be divorced sooner so that our empress can be happy and no long care about the trashy people~

Can someone help me by telling where I can read the novel after the empress divorces and marries the prince... I word excerpts stoped the translation and reading in naver with google translation is beyond understanding sometimes..

Users who are viewing this thread