Remarried Empress

Me está encantando, pero lo único que me tiene frustrada es el hecho de que tarden tanto los capitulos. Pero me encanta como te van desarrollando el trama.
No se si les pasa pero me enoja cuando el emperador le insinúa que es una cualquiera sabiendo que se pierde de esa gran belleza e inteligencia... Pero realmente me encantó el manga

hahahahaaha!!! THOSE 2 TRASH BINS AT THE END OMG SO FUNNY!! that was so good! wow the brother what he;'s gonna do to the emperor?? please update some chapters for us to see!!!! thank you!!

Tbh the novel is wayyy better. The emotions that’s being left out when doing this webtoon is way too much to be ignored. Plus the novel’s art is far better then this one. I was a huge fan of the novel (still a huge fan) but seeing this is very disappointing and makes me frustrated for some reason. So if you like the webtoon might as well check the novel.
Thank you for the translation 💓
I don’t think I will read this webtoon cuz it’s disappointing:(

I wanna continue this but it's so frustrating. I just wanna give them a 'lil' stab in the back.

It’s ok, big bro. You can’t kill Trashta because of plot armour but you still want to for your baby sister and I love you for it.

MAYBE A SPOILERSo from what I read in Korean tho I carely understood, was that the Child isnt actually the Emporers and its him thats pretty much shooting blanks. is anyone able to comfirm this xD

Lol I didnt use the spoiler tag correctly srry bout that xD
Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I’ve never read a webtoon that’s invoked so much wrath in me. Every chapter, every re-read, I feel rage. I’ve read all the way to the end of what Wordexcerpt has translated, but after that, I dont know the details. I’m left waiting for this webtoon to get there (though i love the webtoon, I want to read ahead!!)

People have posted spoilers about this before:
The baby is MOST DEFINITELY NOT SOVIESHU's since he's impotent/infertile;
The baby IS ALLEN's or whatever Rashta's first man name is (he's the son of some lower arostocrat, and Trashta already has a child with him (but she believes the child is dead);
Regarding that child, since she thinks its dead, she will only love the second child;
Navier is NOT infertile, after divorcing Sovieshu, she will get married to Heinley and after only one year she will get preggo;
Soiveshu then begins suspecting that it's his sorry ass who's unable to have kids, deductingthat Trashta's kid isn't his, since the child doesn't look one bit like him;
There's more drama involved, basically Sovieshu being the most idiotic selfish human to ever walk in the world of Remarried Empress....

Omg is he going to kill that trashed????? Say yes pls, or at least scare the guy into treating
Her like a real human with emotions too. The heck he wants a harem of two for no reason. Goodness I was so close to becoming a freaking teapot in hell. This dude really boils the blood in me just by breathing. Wow i hate him. So. Freaking. Much. It's like he was born to be hated. If I ever get reincarnated in this MANHWA the first thing I would do is kill the man. Freaking on sight. Blam blam Pow Shazam Kaplow Nee how Wa pow Stab stab Dab dab Kiss the cook missed my foot time for seconds shove a spiked club up his bum with freaking gasoline as lube set it on fire gather the ashes spit on em make it into a sand castle the freaking step on it have my dog shit on it burn it once more then make it into a sandwich just for Trashta to eat a full course meal of my hatred then die.

Teehee~ <3

🤬😡I have never felt so much emotion towards a story like I'm so disgusted and angered by Sovieshu and that Rashta isn't better. 😤 AWFUL CHARACTERS, TRASH HUMAN BEINGS.
This manga isn't good for my heart and the waiting is literally killing me, ill probably drop this for now and wait until there is a completed translation of this work be it via Wordpress or via webtoons. the author did a great job though in invoking feelings from its readers.
I would recommend people to wait also if you don't want your blood pressure to shoot up! you've been warned 😅

Double-page supporter
This is a full drama but somehow I can enjoy it. The characters' actions are quite believable and suit their personality. Even if the empress and emperor have bad blood with each other, they still interact like old married couple, no excessive hatred shown.

Honestly, the emperor is a man child who thinks that he's so great and that all women are submissive. Girls have spines too. smh

@akomni

I was reading the comments and came across yours. I just wanted to say thank you for the translation page. I didn't even know it excited! I actually started to learn how to read korean to read the novel, I don't plan to stop now cause of all the resources I bought, but at least now I don't have to wait as long to know what happens. Thanks again!!!

since the story is so slow:
spoiler: during the divorce, Sovieshu asks Navier to stay with him even, though she won't be the empress (and you know how stupid Rashta is, and she can't work as being the empress) and she declined. months later at Sovieshu and Rashta's wedding, he sees Navier and says that he wants her back and he loves her. AT HIS OWN WEDDING. he also says that he doesn't like seeing her with another man, and Heinry over hears and he becomes jealous. Navier declines again, of course. Then Navier finds out she's pregnant, and the news eventually spreads to Sovieshu, who thought she was infertile. they couldn't conceive a child for years, and if she was pregnant, that means that he divorced her for nothing (He divorced her because she was infertile and Rashta had convinced him too). He also figures out that the child is not his, it is Rashta's old lover, Allen. He has Rashta under trial, and Rashta tries to escape, but he catches her, and he feels deep loss for Navier. (his fault though). In the trail the emperor was missing because he had been hit in the head, and he had lost his memory. He doesn't know who Rashta is, and he doesn't think he is emperor.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
I'm sorry I didn't do the tag!

Can someone kill this man he is so annoying that I want to kill him right now like. Bitch and jerk is made for each other ducking jerk and a ducking bitch I hope they both die freaking skjsksjshskdh. Ugh omg I’m so mad at them the empress and the prince are so lovely she don’t deserve this man how could he be like this oh my god 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤬

Users who are viewing this thread