Remarried Empress

I don’t care for this sudden second love interest but hey our baby Navier is telling him off

Aggregator gang
Ah yes the noble Game, where everyone will pretend everything is normal for as long as possible even at the cost of the viewers' sanity.

Every time trashoe and trashta show up I am filled with an unadulterated urge to break something. Specifically their faces.

@StarlightET

I used papago naver translation. It works much better than google translate for korean as it uses a neural network to learn and translate more accurately.
You'll need to go to papago and type in the link to the raw chapter you want to read. just keep in mind that a lot of words and names are translated inconsistently such as sovieshu being translated as shu/shoe/soviet union, navier being constantly translated as "butterfly", concubine being translated as government, he referring to she and vice versa, etc.
overall it's a decent mtl for this novel.

JGJ

I'm getting a little sick of all these second chance stories being set in an unspecific psudeo European country with random Renaissance/Regency/Victorian/Edwardian fashion all at the same damn time and the sexist and often misogynistic culture where the FL has to get married to advance the fucking plot. The failure of creativity is appalling within this genre right now. Anyone know anything in the genre that's fresh and unique?

@JGJ I don't know much about fashion but I REALLY enjoyed Ebony. It's a really good story about a woman growing without any need for marriage.

@JGJ I also don‘t know much about fashion but if you want to try something a bit more unique to the rest of these stories, i would recommend „The taming of the shrew“, „Emperor and the female knight“ and „Bring the love“. (They all have very independent female leads) In the first and last one marriage is an important part of the story but i still thought they were kinda cool.

@JGJ I’m not sure what genre you want but you hate pseudo-European stories about arranged or forced marriages in sexist cultures, right? So I hope at least one of these suggestions:

Kumo-desu ga, nani ga/I’m a spider, so what is about a girl who gets isekai’d into a spider. So far no humans, just a tiny clever spider fighting for her life.
Kusuriya no Hitorigoto is set in pseudo-ancient China a genius pharmacist who becomes a servant/private investigator in the imperial palace who solves a lot of murder/attempted murder that baffles everyone— no one ever does the “lol you’re a girl what can you do” iirc but she is treated as just a servant by people who don’t know who she really works for.
May I Please Ask for One Last Thing is pseudo-European, but about a girl who uses her time powers and martial prowess to beat people up.
Lady Rose Want to be Commoner is exactly what it sounds like. Also pseudo-European.
Reiko’s Style is about an impoverished girl who is the last remaining descendant of fallen nobility going to a school for rich kids on scholarship, but a classmate is convinced she’s the villainess. Its setting is similar to a modern boarding school but the girl lives in the Japanese countryside.

And most of my other reads are horror 😅

JGJ

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I actually like this webtoon, just sick of the genre as a whole, this isn't even close to the worst I've read, the art is actually really good here too. I'm gonna go look up all these suggestions though and hopefully find a gem or two!

@JGJ I cannot agree more. Putting aside historical innacuracies I’m so sick of the sexist nature of these works and the fact the only way the ML finds happiness is through marriage or forced love or something. There are so many where the guy is a tyrant or has some disease or whatever and her presence is the only cure, and it somewhat promotes this thinking that it’s a woman’s responsibility to “fix” a man and take up his emotional baggage while also disregarding her own.

On the other hand I’m an incredibly bored college student who loves reading graphic novels and manga and there aren’t very many options for a non-sexist or otherwise problematic manga/manhwa. Beggars can’t be choosers 😞

I picked this up and could not stop reading. What a wonderful story. I'm glad to have read the first chapter, tho!

I am surprised at how ignorant Rashata was of how to behave in front of Navier for the longest time. One would think that the Emperor would have had a social etiquette teacher called in for her tout de suite.

Oh @JGC, I cannot recommend https://mangadex.org/title/40778/cheating-men-must-die more than enough.

https://mangadex.org/title/37041/milady-just-wants-to-relax

https://mangadex.org/title/47286/beware-of-the-villainess

And for something amusing: https://mangadex.org/title/46388/akuyaku-reijou-tensei-oji-san (After a traffic accident, 52-year-old civil servant Kenzaburou Tondabayashi awakens to find he's become Grace Auvergne, a duke's daughter, and more importantly the villainess of an otome game...!)

This series is all talk, talk, and talk. I am even skipping lines now just to finish this 40 chapters that only shows what happened in a mere 2 weeks. I should have read the comments first.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry but this is too frustrating to read for me lol, i hate that bitch and the emperor so i can't even watch them. I will put this on hold until we get to the divorce.

Honestly Go Queen for being brave even if there’s two trash you’re living with 🥺 Queen, you rock 🥺🤘🏻

Ok since it’s called Remarried empress shouldn’t the remarriage have happened after 40 chapters?! Warning, this manhwa will leave you sooooo frustrated. You’ll hate everyone except a select few. And not enough revenge. It raised my blood pressure and my blood pressure didn’t need raisin‘, I have enough problems in my daily life, thanks. Fuck the emperor to the end of the earth and beyond the punishment needs to be really really severe for that douchebag gawd never hated anyone so much since Saoirse Ronan in Atonement, so that’s good storytelling y’all

My my, this is midly infuriating. The pace of this manhwa is excruciatingly slow, but it is well-written. I hope they pick up the pace and let her remarry, prithee.
The Emperor is so damn abnoxious, it is absolutely revolting. I cannot even begin to comprehend why he liked a ignorant woman who talks like a toddler with mommy issues in 3 ways. Also, this gives me 2nd Lead Syndrome, the Arch-Duke is a must protecc.

What happened to the translations? It's been seven days :(

P.S. I'm not demanding anything. Just merely curious as this usually updates every 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread