Remarried Empress

So sorry for your loss, Unnie. I felt the same when my grandpa (who was more of a dad to me) passed away a few years ago. "That's it. All he told me is all he will tell me." And that thought made me so unbearably sad. But I'm christian, too, so I have hope of seeing him again.
Thank you for translating and be sure and rest and have lots of self care to get through this mourning period. 힘내세요!

Hello,
Im sorry for your loss. I can't say I understand the pain, i still have my parents. However my heart goes out to you and I'm glad to see you back. Well wishes your direction and I'll say a prayer tonight. Take your time. Grieve and let yourself remeber her in the best of ways. Those memories are precious and sometimes sitting down and writing them out can give you something to turn back to when you need to feel her presence most.
Morgan

I'm so sorry for your loss, your mama sound like a truly wonderful person and I'm sure she loved you and was very happy to have such wonderful children... I hope she'll be welcomed in heaven as she should be. My thoughts and prayers goes to her, you and your family, please take some time to take care of yourself. Thank you also for uploading a new chapter I was really looking foward to it, so thank you for the amazing work and efforts you put even in such a difficult time. Love and warm virtual hugs :)

My condolences to your loss. When I read the last page, it definitely brought tears to my eyes. It made me think about my parents who are in their late 70's. Honestly I sometimes forget how old they are and how they can pass away any time. It's great to have you back and I'm sure your readers, such as myself, understand the grievance/pain that your going through. Feel free to take it slow and enjoy life some more with your family & friends.

I’m so sorry for your loss, your mother sounds like an amazing person, please take all the time you need to grieve for her and take care of yourself, your mental health comes first before any translating or anything.

Every person who came to this world have to go I hope your mama lived a happy life and now is going to more happy place

My sincerest condolences I know where you’re coming from very recently my grandfather passed away so I understand where you’re coming from i
whileThis kind of grief will never truly go away but it will get easier with time
hope you find your own peace of mind soon

I am so sorry for your loss. She seemed like such an amazing woman. May she rest in peace.

I am so sorry for your loss, she sounds like an amazing person and I'm sure she's proudly looking over y'all from above
best wishes to you and ur family
please take all the time you need, ur health is of highest priority

we really do appreciate your efforts to bring remarried empress to us
thankyou so much

Users who are viewing this thread