Remarried Empress

what chepter does she gets remarried ? like when do we comeback to the events of chapter 1 ?

Jesus i used to feel an ounce bad for rashta's circumstances but my god her character makes it so freaking hard to do that jesus always using the excuse "well i didnt mean that". Freaking think of what you're saying then afsdjdkfldjshd...
Seriously cant wait for the divorce part of the story.

Im sorry for your lost dear, rest well and your mother is a very wonderful person

bruh I can't believe some readers are siding with Rashta when she 1) has stolen someone else's husband, 2) has a baby whom she refused to take care of and she even persistently tries to hide

rwf

@5hinyan Its not siding, but i don't really hate her.
She fighting for survival in hostile environment, and she using every tool at her disposal. She manipulating, lies, act like victim and scheming, but she clearly motivated by her fears, not hatred. Regarding "stealing husband" emperors have concubines, it is what it is. We may dont like it, but no one force Sovietsomething (i dont even care to remember this guy name) to take concubine and neglect his wife ostentatiously. So why blame Rashta for that? And we dont know all circumstances regarding her first baby yet. I would not rush judgment here. Please remember that she believed her child is dead, and may be too scared to reveal truth to emperor.
There also many miscommunication, and Navier seems to be poor tactician. She totally ignores her enemy-Rashta, even when she clearly realized that Rashta is blackmailed. Navier could take advantage of situation and crush her, but instead she only display cold and hostile attitude while Rashta fears and paranoia to grows more and more. And please dont get me wrong, im siding with Navier and wish happy ending for her, but still feel a bit sympathy to Rashta, as she seem more tragic then villain.

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. Sorry y'all i got cursed too, you can't underestimate random people curse

I'm probably going to wait till this is done then just read that part. I feel like the author is going for arrogant Emperor but fails miserably and we're just left with a childish Emperor. An arrogant and sure of his position and power Emperor would have done so many things differently through out this tale.

I can handle a lot of things in these types of tales, but a child who thinks he's acting tough and arrogant when in fact is just behaving as a child is not one of those.

i dont like rashta because she is too greedy.

I see the tragic side of hers but abandoning a child?

she didnt even tried to see if its true herself

she dumb dumb getting blackmailed

THE EMPEROR IS SO STUPID HOW CAN HE BE THE EMPEROR? HE IS FIT WITH TRASHTA. TRASH WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH!

I really wanna start reading this but I'm waiting for the divorce as well lol 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread