Remarried Empress

Just reading the most recent chapters and seeing the stupidity and that dumb b-word trash woman makes me so so mad. The frustration over their dynamic is simply overwhelming. Can't even count how many times I considered dropping this because I hate the concept of CHEATING. Alas, I'm still looking forward to that woman's downfall. F her and the dumb Emperor.

Since the "child" that trashta is carrying isn’t even the Prince's it’s making me so fRUSTRATED. I want the Prince to know about it already...but he'll probably find out all about it even later than everyone else, since his eyes and mind is all focused on protecting 'poor, vulnerable' trashta. I’m just frustrated to the point where I want to drop this manhwa. I’m just checking in every now and then when there are more that three or four new chapters. I just want more scenes of Queen and Heinleyyyyy

I’m so bummed about how the divorce won’t show up until something like thirty chapters later 😭 😭 😭 I can’t wait that long

ah yes, sovieshut thinks the empress is so precious that he is constantly emotionally abusing her and disrespecting her

I think this you guys should stop translating this since there is an official translation(it's free even! on webtoon!) So i honestly think you guys should stop(no offense).

Edit: just what I needed to know in the comments, thanks guys.
Dropping a series has never been this easy.

i dont think trashta is the worst b**** in all the villainess story but i hate this kind of women

acting all cute and coveting other people's lover.

@HoneyBanana yeah tbh i agree with u, she just had a bad circumstance that brought her to this situation but my god her personality does not freaking help at all, makes me feels so angry about how she behaves. Empress told her moment by moment all the freaking time she doesnt want anything to do with rashta but she keeps trying to instigate something.

My gawd... The divorce is still far... I don't want to read the raws again! Google translate makes my brain cry in pain!

Chapter 48 covers chapter 102 of the novel. Chapter 49 covers up to the first half of 106. The divorce happens in chapter 164ish.

Fed-Kun's army
What is it about manwhas with nobility and political marriage that always makes the childhood friend lovers always, ALWAYS end up where the guy ends up falling for another girl and ends up being a total douchebag for the FL just so that the FL can run off with another guy that just shows up and is like 100x better than the case?

What is it where a bond of friendship that was forged from childhood end up always end up in it breaking and new people can just swoop in and break them apart like it's nothing, and that their friendship was just a dream, and now they are grown up so their friendship is actually not that strong and is just a lie?

It's just... so damn frustrating.

As if mangas didn't do it enough where childhood friend romances are rare, cause a new girl just ends up being better as a lover and does everything right.

Why is it taking so long for her to get “remarried” it’s almost 50 chapters n there’s no talk of divorce anywhere

I can't with this kind of taxing plot line and political strife, it's annoying already that the first chapter leads you on to think a divorce happens soon and another where you have literally a dream empress and you just continuously sully her. F*ck that brat emperor and marry my Prince Heinley already! Or the Arch Duke, I personally ship that insanely hard with or without the love potion!

Don't mind me, just peeking in to see if there's a series of cheers in the comments section. Going by clues, it looks like the deed is finally done 20-30 chapters from now. I've already skipped out on 20 by ignoring updates, so this is child's play.

ohhh
are they trying to stir trashta so she makes a move to remove the empress then theyll take the empress ?

Users who are viewing this thread