Remarried Empress

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, SO MUCH SUSPENSE! I seriously hate the Emperor, I can’t wait for this divorce

Double-page supporter
........the man is so dumb thinking it THE QUEEN that's infertile lololol

Erm, chapter 71 in raws, and the divorce is still in the air, possibly around ch 75-80. We're so close people! 😭✊

It just so hard she her SUFFFERR BUT WIR BITCH JUST WAIT I KNOWWWWW HIS KINGDOM IS GONNA FALLL ONCE SHES OUT SHES GONNA FUCK AROUNDMAKE HINELYS KINGDOM AND ABSOLUTE POWERHOUSE AND THEN WHEN THEY LWASE EXPECT IT I HOPE THEY TAKE OVER THE KINGDOM RIGHTTT THEN EVERYONES HAPPY NO MORE NO BACK BONE DISTRACTED DICK FOR BRAINS KING AND HO TURNED INTO A HOUSE WIFE AND JUST ABSOLUTE ELEGANCEEEE

I was soo confused when people were calling that thot 'Rashta' .. I thought the tl staff changed or something.. I could have sworn that her name was 'Trashta' lol

Anyways, thanks for the updates! Wish Trash day would come soon, so that we can get rid pf this pungent odour...!

I'm kinda annoyed that we've been getting jerked around for 60 chapters for a series called 'Remarried Empress' and who knows how long 'thinking about divorce' will take. I love the characters enough to wait it out but I almost would have preferred some of this stuff to be told in flashbacks like the tea party thing or Rashta purposefully wearing the same dresses as others etc. I realize it's the usual 'manhwa plot fluff' but it's rough that I have to sit through trashta.

If anyone is reaaaally tired of how stretched thin this "getting to the divorce" part is, please read the novel. It's WAY past all this drama lmao.

I've read the novel and I know how they will be divorce but it still makes me furious 😡

hi guys I'm trying to check the raws does anyone know what is the difference between naver webtoon and naver series?
there are 2 different links for remarried empress:
comic -> https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=735661
series -> https://series.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=4538422

Users who are viewing this thread