Remarried Empress

am i the only one whos not content if how it is right now? dont get me wrong i lovveee navier and hainley to be together buuutt in my perspective,
she chose him because shes scared of loosing her throne, family, and sense of purpose not because she loves hainely as a man. i want navier to choose hainely for who he is... plz dont sue me just saying my opinion

This webtoon is very interesting, but holy shit really they really milked the "prologue" for a long time. I've only read a couple of chapters and then skipped. And I didn't expect that they drag it that long, gonna continue this when the main part comes.

Dex-chan lover
This manhwa is really a tool to temper your anger, when you are in anger management never read this manhwa.

This manhwa is so good that it will make you boil in anger for some of character like someone spitting on your face

Based on the raws (provided here) and the novel... we have to wait until around chapter 75 for the divorce

Dex-chan lover
@C00ckies
"Don’t worry she will fall in love with him in the future."

Bruh i prefer not, that trash will always belong in the trash can

anyone else think navier
kinda looks like aria from the villainess turns the hourglass???
i mean it is even said aria is the granddaughter of a former empress and all that...

Users who are viewing this thread