Remarried Empress

yassss!!! Finally!!! The ball is rolling, can't wait for Stupidshoes to know exactly what he's lost~~~

idk, all the characters are annoying. The emperor and Rashta are annoying for obvious reasons, but it doesn't really make sense for the MC to be especially annoyed about the emperor having a concubine considering she doesn't even love the man.

Thank GOD. I feel like this is happening sooner than it did in the novel (if I remember right) but damn I don’t even care because FINALLY. Thanks for translating!

Finally I can start reading again I have to drop it because I’m having anger issue and depression at the same time cuz of shoes and trashta FINALLY WE ARE MOVING! YES DIVORCE WHEEEEEEN?

Im so excited for the divorceee!!
But honestly I feel bad for heinley because navier's intentions to get married to him was because she's scared of the future of her family :((

Atleast the ship will sail in the future!😌

I think i'ts tuly not about him learning more about her. He's been with her the whole time, he knows her plenty. He just denies her, his pride is hurt by her excellence.
I feel like since being an emperor was natural for him since he was a child, he feels the need to fulfil some kind of power fantasy and he's upset he can't use her for that, so he naturally turns to poor Rashta who serves his purpose well.
Meanwhile he turns on Navier and twists his image of her to paint her as a cold, cruel woman to relieve his guilt for betraying her, who's been on his side their whole life, by placing the blame on her.

Translations are so slow. Not everything has to be redrawn just translate what they're saying. I don't get how it takes months to do so, but then again I'm not in a scanlating group.

I just checked out the raw versions and story, it's better to just wait for the 80th chapter to come out at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread