Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
No fucking way a romcom mc reached a conclusion through mild use of observation skills on chapter 2

That said, careful with the hype here, it's cool that he already figured out she's lying, but that at the end about her having feelings for him was worded like a suspicion, not a conclusion, and for all we know he might not act on it or just think of the idea as impossible for another 100 chapters

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She looks so far away on page 3. It's like some hentai that just makes the guy invisible.

Nope, she didn't come to the wrong room.

Generally believing someone is that pure and proper means not seeing them as a person.

In exactly what way has she even remotely implied you're being a bother?

"I'm just left with cooking it."
As opposed to what? Setting the plates? Making breakfast generally consists primarily of cooking it.

A stove and a microwave aren't exactly the same thing as a smartphone. A fridge might be, though.

If she asks you to teach her, you're being more of a bother if you refuse.

Well, that's actually something that's appropriate to get a bit mad about. Saying she's got a boyfriend despite all she's done to show that she's not exactly holding back.

Newsflash, you're already a mess. Although maybe not that kind of mess.

She's loaded. But you already knew that.

"I'm not easily fooled!"
Just how long did it take you to figure out she's faking it?

"To lure me into her house."
Yes, that can be true.

Well, at least he thought of it. Gonna go deny it, though.

She reminds me of another character
That one's slightly more aggressive. Also awesome, even if she needs a bop once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
And then the next chapter the man gonna sweep away his thought like a coward

Dex-chan lover
She reminds me of another character :pepehmm:

qSofSFo.png

nyaruko-blush.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
I fucking love that series so gyatted damned much

Dex-chan lover
Ok please keep that though and don't completely forget about it by the next chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread