Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean the MC already aware of this right in the 2nd chapter :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Aa chicken game start. This gonna be another "love game never end" type manga.

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAH, The "4D Chess Romance" battle, FMC who is good at calculating Flag points vs MC who isnt freakin dense

I’ll give him props for figuring out she’s lying, but I’m not convinced he won’t backtrack on his suspicions of female lead liking him. Jury’s still out on that.

Dex-chan lover
It makes me sad when a guy believes a girl liking him is abnormal.
Reminds me of an anonymous story someone recounted on...might have been /b/, a guy that got together with a girl, I think they even married but he was still somehow convinced that it was part of a conspiracy because it was too alien for him to have someone like him like that.

Reminds me of an anonymous story someone recounted on...might have been /b/, a guy that got together with a girl, I think they even married but he was still somehow convinced that it was part of a conspiracy because it was too alien for him to have someone like him like that.
You mean this?

Dex-chan lover
I mean if she said she was just bad with computers this lie would've worked.
A lot of people can use cooking machines and stuff but some people have trouble with computers.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember Marriage Gray lol

Its a great mangá and artwork

Double-page supporter
That settles it. The woman is agai the MC in this and were just seeing it through her love interest's POV

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Great job.

Holy shit this MC actually has a brain!!

Go for her MC, she is mega cute and likes you!!

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if both sides are gonna keep testing each other and playing along until they're absolutely sure the other wants each other before they stop pretending? Him realizing this early could give an interesting spin.

Users who are viewing this thread