Renai Boukun - Vol. 14 Ch. 57.1 - Epilogue

t28

Dex-chan lover
@roankun

you have accidentally uploaded the same chapter again

fixed! Thanks for swing this through to its end.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for doing it til the end! One of the, if not the most satisfying endings of harem romcom ever!

After the massive disappointment in Maken Ki this based fucking author pulls out an actual harem ending. Holy shit gods be fucking praised.

Dex-chan lover
the funny part is that he probably does fuck Shikimi on the side

Fed-Kun's army
wait
he married all of them

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I come to see how it ended and I see this shit

Fed-Kun's army
There was more I wanted to see like more Devil Guri maybe even either devil land angel splitting so they could both exist at once. Or at least her appearing more often.

ALso a bit odd Shikimi didn't join as an actual Bride but I guess that does go with her chaotic character. Also would have liked to see at least a bit of their married life but I guess a harem wedding is good enough.

Seriously though to anyone who wants to be a hater trash and complain that it had a harem ending just GTFO and go to the other dozens of "harem" series that just end with the MC picking the obvious main girl. This ending deserves praise simply for having an ACTUAL DAMN HAREM ENDING outside of an Isekai novel. The only other non Isekai I can think of with a legit harem ending was the anime Tenchi Muyo GXP! So if you don't like harems and for some reason are reading the ending of a harem series just go away and let us enjoy this rare moment.

Users who are viewing this thread