Renai Boukun

TKW

Two chapters in the same month?!

56 is already translated, so I'll probably get around to finishing it out in a week or two.

TKW

Just one chapter and the epilogue left, which will probably be double uploaded for the mangaupdates friends, see ya'll in 2030.

@tectra I'm not translating this, roankun is. I just asked him if he would be willing to finish it since I worked with him on it before he dropped it years ago.

Damn been reading this forever it feels like. FINALLY we have a proper ending. Kudos and thanks to the translators.

TKW

I've gotten a few messages about it so I'll post it here, final chapter and epilogue have been translated as of a few days ago, I just need to finish cleaning and typesetting them, so probably about a week or so and they'll both be up.

TKW

It's still April Fools day somewhere right?
Real epilogue tomorrow night.

I really glad that this series got finished off and translated to completion.

I really want someone pick it have get it done the more appropriate way(legal). I can't read advanced kanji so having the full series would be nice :)

Almost there. It was fun. Has the author serialised a series somewhere recently? I didn't find any recent series on MangaUpdates.

Do translators (or someone) have vol. 11.5? Will it be translated? As far as I know from contents, v6 ch24.5 here - is v11.5 ch4 there, v8 ch33.5 - v11.5 ch6 and about ~5 chapters are not translated for now.

TKW

Real final chapter up, that's all folks.

@Acilau I'm having a hard time following what you're saying, but i do know we missed some of the volume extras before i started ripping the raws from comic-meteor myself since the old ripper we were using would forget to do it. I have no idea if the volume extras have been changed in the actual volume releases from comic-meteor or not; the only volume raws we've worked with in the 5 years I've worked on this has been volume 14. If you or anyone else finds the ones we're missing DM them to me or roankun and maybe we'll get around to doing them.

Decent ending. A big thanks to the scanlators for bringing this gem to the eyes of the west and of course, Thank your Megane-sensei for bringing all of this to life, good luck on his next work, whatever that may be.

Users who are viewing this thread