Renai Boukun

Fed-Kun's army
good ending. A cute harem ending where everyone is happy ^_^

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

...thanks for the spoiler you inconsiderate fucker. I was looking forward to reading this when the translation concludes ever since the adaptation's first season aired.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the manga is over, good riddance.

I rated this 4, though it ended up 5 because Guri became just a little less annoying as time went on, and they finally got rid of that dumb shit penguin Stolas that should never have been added to the manga. If Guri was a lot less annoying and more charming like Clara from Iruma-kun, and they removed Stolas entirely, I would have liked this manga a lot better, maybe upped it to a 6. Too late for that now.

At least Seiji went with the harem ending unlike some other harem protags so that's nice.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

To be honest, when i saw this updated in april 1, and saw it as the "end" chapter, i was holing it was just a joke... I was really happy when i saw this still on going when i remembered it after watching its anime 2 years ago... Hays, all great things come to an ends, if i have any regrets, its that why the fuck is shikimi not a bride!?!?!? Are you kidding me!? At least make a doujin of seiji having an affair with shikimi!!! Hays... Thanx for translation, love it alot guys!! Hays... This year alot of manga ended and alot was axed/dropped... It was a fun ride, so where can i read doujins of this? Or are there any? Really good ending, seeing akua grew longer hair and shikimi looking more mature at epilogue made me happy, but im quite unsatisfied with the mc and his brides not changing much in appearance, i understand taht they became immortal and all and they will remain the same forever, but... It would've been nice to see them grow more mature physically, like big breasted yuzu, and like splitting guri so her demon form also has good ending... But, nonetheless, im happy with the ending.

Code:

Definitivamente ame mucho está serie, yo ví su anime 2 años atrás y me gustó mucho, después de que terminara este manga , me sentí muy feliz, en especial con el final, el final más buen para un Harem como dios manda. Bueno , recomiendo mucho está serie, le doy 10/10 y tal ves en algún futuro lo vuelva a ver y ya eso es todo bye ;v.

Can't believe it but I guess everything must come to an end at some point goodbye
RENEI BOUKUN

ok i'm said that only the 3 of them got married to MC

Not mad, just not satisfied but yeah... great read

Code:

Damm. So you telling me, the girls have to share the one they love and love only the mc so the mc can have them all while they have nobody to love only them like they do the mc??? Omfg, this is so messed up. It would've been cool if this was polymerous, meaning they all ROMANTICALLY love each other but this is polygamy. I can't believe this author made this like we would be happy to share our lover with someone else. Why is it so hard for guys to choose one girl they love? They always want them all. What is the matter with just having one lover? Yes, the other girls will have their heartbroken but that's life. It's not like they can't live without the mc and find another love. Give them the chance to find someone who will only love them. It doesn't always have to end with the other girls being sad. Show them their happy ending too. I know this has a harem tag but almost all good shounen/seinen anime have harem tags and I want to look at male's points of view too. The plot of seinen/shounen typical anime/manga usually is better than shoujo anime/manga, so I like to read these. The are mcs of these in harem manga/anime that chooses one girl to be with like Nisekoi, Dragon Crisis, 5 Toubun no Hanayome (although I don't like who he chose bc she didn't seem like the main girl) and etc. which is why I can stand this, but there are more cases of this... I have never encountered something like this happening in shoujo anime/manga, only manga directed to the male audience. So this leaves me to question... do guys just hate having only one partner? Do you guys feel that one person isn't enough?
yes I did type all this just for a manga bc this really hit me. I had high expectations for him to choose only one person (either the red head or the cute demon girl)

Users who are viewing this thread